Chapter 11: Tournament part 1

(Author's note: Some of the matches I made will be in random orders, but the others will fit the same as in canon. I put videos for some, but one of them is shorter than the others because it feels like it would be obvious. So I hope you enjoy the chapter.)

The tournament portion of the sports festival was underway as Izuku Midoriya faced Hitoshi Shinso. But to everyone's bewilderment, the emerald teen froze in his tracks, unresponsive to his surroundings.

Present Mic: The fight just began, and Midoriya is not moving a muscle. Could this be the work of Hitoshi Shinso's quirk?

Aizawa: This is a perfect example of why the entrance exam isn't rational.

Present Mic: *Off speaker* Huh?

After reviewing Shinso's file, Aizawa explains that he possesses a powerful quirk; Brainwashing. But it wouldn't be effective given the entrance exam would use inanimate obstacles, so he went for general education.

Shinso: So, here we are. You're lucky to have been blessed Izuku Midoriya. Now, walk out of this arena.

Following Shinso's command, Midoriya turns around and walks toward the arena's end.

Ochako: Oh No, Deku.

Tenya: What are you doing, Midoriya?

(Y/N): (Come on, Midoriya. Is this really how you want it to end?)

Midoriya was thinking about how his body won't listen to his command. He was inching closer to the end of the ring while everyone was calling for him to stop.

Izuku: (No...I won't lose...I WON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS!)

Before Midoriya exited the ring, he noticed eight figures like spirits in the tunnel. One looked like All might, but the other held out a hand, directly talking to Izuku.

??: Don't worry, you are not alone, Ninth.

Instantly, One for All started to activate in his body. The moment the stockpile energy gathered, a large gust of wind was made through the stadium, having Midoriya regain control.

Present Mic: YEAAHHHHHHHH! Midoriya stopped!

Tenya: Midoriya!

Ochako: Ah. What a relief.

(Y/N): (That shockwave. No doubt that was more powerful than what he showed before. He must have used one for all at full power. Breaking his fingers to free himself from Shinso's control.)

Shinso: WHAT?! How did you do that? Explain! (He can produce that much power in his fingers?!)

Midoriya didn't respond. He looked back at his opponent with the idea of one for all helping him at the last moment. Shinso, aware of Midoriya's knowledge about his quirk, tried desperately to get the emerald teen to speak.