idk 8?

be prepared to cringe

Suddenly a cat was lost in the road. It was a cold and rainy night. Suki saw it as he was in wonderland, snapping back into reality. He was pondering if he should go and get it. It was 2:37 A.M and it was pitch black. He decided he would as he felt bad for the poor feline. He went downstairs, grabbed his jacket and looked for his shoes. He found his mothers crocks and thought it was good enough. He opened the door and was greeted with the coldness of the air. He looked for the cat and he saw it by the dumpster. Hoping he wouldn't get kidnapped he went out and walked slowly towards the cat. " Nk,nk,nk,nk,nk " he said as he called the cat over. The cat of course being a bit curious came over ever so slowly. The cat had a collar on it." So your name is Niki? " whispered Suki. The cat was obviously lost so Suki decided he would take it inside with him. He let the cat smell him and picked Niki up. The cat, very glad to have some warmth, he nuzzled into the jacket that Suki was wearing. "Cute" The male mumbled while looking at the cat.

He got back inside, thankfully not getting kidnapped. He took off his mothers crocks and put his jacket on the dining room chair. He walked back up the stairs with Niki still in his arms. He went into his room and put Niki down on his bed. " Please don't leave my room, my mother will probably kill me if she sees you. Not to mention my father. '' Suki said, then wondered why he even said it as it was a cat who can not understand the his language. With a sigh he left his room, closing the door so Niki wouldn't get out and headed for the kitchen in hopes of finding food for the tabby cat. 

He opened the cupboard and got two small bowls. One for water and one for food. He then wondered what they had for Niki to eat. They might still have some food left over from their deceased cat, Yumi. He went to the closet and opened it. " Thank god " he said in a low voice. They still have some food left over. Their cat just died a month ago and he assumed it should still be good. He took a cup full and walked back into the kitchen filling one of the two bowls up. Then he made sure the sink water was cold before he put the water in. When he finished he walked back over to the closet putting the cup back in the bag. Grabbed the two bowls and carefully walked up the stairs " Wait, I didn't think this through." His hands were full,not a big problem but it irritated him. He put down the bowl filled with food and opened the door a small amount so Niki wouldn't get out. He saw that Niki was still on the bed and picked back up the bowl of food. He put the bowls down somewhat quietly and closed the door. "Niki, do you want any water?" Why was he still talking to this cat he wondered.

Niki didn't move so he assumed that the cat was simply too comfortable to move. Or tired, that could also be a possibility. 

WHY DID I WRITE THIS!?! THIS IS SO BAD EWEWEWEWEWEWEW