RP #4: Soulmate AU

Soulmates... You didn't believe they were real.... until you saw scars on your skin... scars that weren't your own.
~~~~~~~~~
"When Soulmates enter the same room... time stops and it resumes when you make eye contact." That is what you guardian told you when you were a child. Now your [age] and time hasn't stopped... until now.
~~~~~~~~~
Your soulamtes first words said to you are printed onto your wrist at the age of 5. Boy was it a weird thing to say, "Who the hell wrote this stupid series?!" Who in the world would just say that? You find that out today
~~~~~~~~~~
Ever wondered why there is a small voice in your head? That's your soulmate telling you to not do something stupid. Do you know who your soulmate is? No. Will you know who it is based off of appearance? No. Will you know it's them when they speak? Hell yeah! You meet the voice in your head today.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've had the plant on the windowsill your entire life and you've taken great care of it! The reason you take amazing care of it? The plant's health reflects onto your soulmate. If the plant isn't healthy, your soulmate isn't healthy. You were picking up the supplies you were running out of for your plant, then you see a person that looks to be in astonishingly amazing health. Could they be the one you're taking care of?