𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝

* Ding ding* I opened the door the Hurricane Apartments. " Hello! Welcome in how can I help you?" It was the same woman that was on the phone. " Hi I'm Y/n L/n I called about the apartment!" I said. " Oh Y/n! I remember! Here follow me I can show you the apartment! I followed her to the elevator. " I asked my boss about you moving in today." She said. " What did he say!?" I spoke a little to excitedly. " He was alright with it as long as all the papers are signed and you pay the rent in full today!" I smiled brightly. " I can do that!"
"Perfect!"
~
The apartment had an amazing view looking right at the mountains. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom and an island in the kitchen. It was perfect.
" This is perfect!" I smiled looking at the woman. I caught a glance at her name tag. "Jolene" it said. " Oh I'm so happy you like it! I'll grab the paper so you can begin signing!" She exited the apartment. I could already see it.    While I was waiting I planned on where ever would go. It was almost to good to be true. " I'm back!" Jolene squealed. I turned to her and she handed me the papers. " I put X's so you know where to sign!" She smiled contently as I signed the papers. She handed me the key and I thanked her. She departed down the hall. I slid the key into my pocket and walked toward the elevator.

~

"Done!" All the boxes were in the living room. Beside the fact I had no furniture nor storage I did my best to put everything in its rightful spot. I sat down on the counter and grabbed my phone. I searched jobs near me.

𝚆𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝟷𝟶.𝟸𝟻 𝙰 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁
GREGS PALACE BAR & GRILL
Not good enough pay.
𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟷𝟻.𝟽𝟿 𝙿𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁
CAFE NORTH
decent pay but I suck at cooking
𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙴𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝟷𝟽.𝟸𝟾 𝙿𝙴𝚁 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁
𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳BEAR FAMILY DINER
"Huh? Isn't that the place with those missing children cases?
Either way I'll go there tomorrow."
~
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
I opened my eyes slowly just to find myself laying on empty boxes. " 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭?" I hit stop on the alarm and get up brushing of any dust that was on me. " A shower sound amazing right now." I mumbled.
~
"Right so where the hell is this place?" I say.
"AHAHAHAHAH! I finally found it!" It was a decently sized building a light brown coat of paint that colored the building. The characters a bear and rabbit were by the sign. A giant red sign read: "𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙵𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙻𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚁" I got out of my car after pulling into a parking spot. I walk up to the building only to be welcomed by the overwhelming scent of pizza and sweat. " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫" I chuckled at my dumb remark. I walk up to the counter to see a teen boy with brown hair and green eyes standing there. " Welcome to Fred-bear's Family Diner what can I do for you today?" He spoke almost robotic. "I came here to apply for a job!" I said. " Cool I guess, just go down that hall and look for a door that says " Henry E." He said pointing to a hall. I walked that way. The sound of laughing and screaming so began to fade. I look around the halls to see a photo of two men one cutting a ribbon and  the other smiling. The one cutting the ribbon looked fairly tall,he had ginger hair and bright green eyes he seemed so friendly. The other guy? Tall, almost stick like but look like he was fairly muscular. ( I hope that make sense!) his eyes we a silver blue, his hair was a dark chocolate color with a bit a grey showing through. I soon saw a door that said Henry E. I knocked and her a male say "Come on in!" I opened the door to be greeted by the same ginger guy from the photo. He smiled and asked " How may I help you?"
" Hi! My name is Y/n L/n and I was hoping I could apply for a job here!"
He smiled brightly and said " Well Y/n I'm Henry Emily! It would be more than happy to give you a job! What experience do you have?"
" To be completely honest Mr.Emily I have very little."
" That's quite alright! I can have my work partner train you! Well the positions we have are waitress, chef, mechanic, and an assistant position! Take your pick!"
"𝐇𝐦𝐦𝐦𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐟, 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡."
" Who's assistant would I be?" I asked.
" You would be mine and my partners is that alright with you?"
" Yep! Works for me! Oh and one more thing what is the pay?"
" I'll do an even 20 a hour since you will be an assistant for two people, it's only fair." He said
" That's perfect!" I said excited.
He smiled and grabbed some papers "Could you just sign these please?"
I nodded. He handed me a pen.
~
"Your all set!" He said happily! " You can go get your uniform from my partner his office is across the hall from mine." I stood up to leave. " Oh Y/n! One more thing you start tomorrow!"
I gave a thumbs up and walked towards the door. I stood in front of a door that said William A.

( Wow 950 words! Two chapters in one day yay! And yes I'm being mean and leaving y'all with a cliffhanger! If you have any questions feel free to ask or if you want me to fix something! I hope you are enjoy this so far next    2-3 chapters will be posted tomorrow!)
Signed of by _williamaftonsslut