⍟Chapter 12⍟

Priest:

"OK! Miss Shin Y/N do u take Mr Kim Namjoon as your husband?"

"I do." I said!

"Mr. Kim Namjoon do u take Miss Shin Y/N as your wife?"

"I do." he said.

"you may kiss now." said the priest.

Joonie pulled me closer to him by holding my waist and kissed me! I kissed him back.

Everyone including yeji and Ryujin: CONGRATULATIONS!!!WOOHOOOO!

We stopped kissing and went down the stage.

Yeji: girll! Throw the flowers! Let's see who will get married after you!

I nodded and threw the flower andd.....

And.. It went to Ryujin!

Ryujin: OMG! Me and Hyun? Woahhh!!

"Ok we gotta go now." Said Joonie.

I held his hand tightly not letting go and my vision again became blurry! My head.. It was paining! I couldn't bear the pain and fainted!

Namjoon's pov:

"omg Y/N!wake up! Shit... ! Call the ambulance right now." I said.

I held onto her tightly. I was crying looking at her and caressing her. She was suffocating and she was barely able to breathe and I couldn't stop crying at her condition because I was really worried for Her.

.......

Doctor came out and came to me!

"d-doctor is my wife alright?" I asked him

Doctor: We can't say anything! Her cancer is getting really worse and it's impossible to save her.

I was shocked and hurt when I heard that! N-no I can't lose her! Not her! I am the one to save her! I have to save her and do the last condition for her!

Doctor: We need to do a biopsy to check the location where the cancer cells are growing!

I nodded and agreed with him as he took Y/N for biopsy.

A/N:

For those who don't know what biopsy is
Then here it is Biopsy  is a procedure to remove a piece of tissue or a sample of cells from your body so that it can be tested in a laboratory. It actually doesn't mean that the person have cancer but it's basically a process to check the abnormalities inside the person's body!
Okayyy! Back to story!

Hours passed and the doctor performed the Biopsy and came out.

Doctor: we're sorry but we can't save her... There is only way for her to be cured and that is the conditions required! The first one is already completed so she has to do one condition and u need to hurry for that.. Otherwise she will die! And I'm serious! If u really want to save her then take her home and do the second condition!

"okay." I said and went to the room where Y/N was. I took her and went home. She was still unconscious while I was looking at her!

"don't worry love I'll save u on time."

....

After 1hour..

Y/N: J-Joonie!
"Oh u woke up."I said.
Y/N: No it's my ghost!
"hey hey don't say that baby! I'll save u! Let's just do the second condition u told about!
Y/N: Hmm... But..

"No ifs and but Y/N... I don't want to lose you.. I can't lose you... I promised to save you and I'll keep that promise!"

Y/N: But Joonie... I might die even after this condition.

"What?" I said in shock.

Y/N: Yess Joonie!

I hugged her tightly!
"N-no no I won't let u happen anything u get that? If I have to do anything to save you I'll do that. Now c'mon."

                 _______________

Now I'll write everything of that in next episode 😏!