⍟Chapter 14⍟

The next morning..

Y/N's pov:

I woke up and saw Joonie standing with breakfast!

"good morning love." he said.

"good morning." I replied!

Nj: I got u breakfast!

"yep I can see that." I replied! What did u make?
Nj: I made your favorite rice cakes!

"omo thank you so much Joonie." I said

I took the breakfast from him and told him to sit beside me! He sat down beside me when I started eating and feeding him.

"Joonie!" I said.

Nj: Yea Y/N?

"I want to get a work! I want to start a JOB Joonie! Since my college is over." I said.

Nj: Okay Y/Niee. I'll give u some list of jobs.

"Thank you so much Joonie." I said.

He came towards me and kissed my forehead.
Nj: No need my love!

I smiled as he went out of the room and I continued with my breakfast.

After hours...

Joonie came with some list of jobs and he told me the job that I should do. Since I had biology in my college.

Nj: Y/N... This job will be good for you! Take a skin specialist's job u had bio afterall..

"omo.. Thank u so much Joonie.I'll go and apply."

I was done with my breakfast when I felt a little dizziness in my head but I ignored. I opened the laptop and wrote a job application.

After few days I got tge reply to my application and I was accepted. I told to Joonie about it and he was happy.

Nj: I'm happy for you love.

"thank you so much love. You're the best."

We both kissed again and went to our work.

                 _________________

I started working and days passed by! It was 4 days since I got a job! I already told Joonie that I'll be late! It was 10:00 in the night so I left office and was waiting for
a cab.

I was using my phone when I saw two men approaching me. I didn't look at them but they kept following me and caught me. I kept in screaming but they shut my mouth and injected something in me and I fainted.

They took me and tied me!

"What the hell? Why did u bring me here?" I said.
Jay: Oh babygirl relax! I heard u got married congratulations on that! Why didn't u invite me huh?

"just shut up and let me go."

Jay: I will but after giving u something of mine!

"w-what!" I said.

Jay: guys tie her mouth so she can shut up!

"wtf are u trying to do.just let me go." I said.

It didn't affect him! His men tied my mouth and Jay came closer to me and on top of me.

Jay: Now I'll f***k u whether u allow me or not.

He undressed me and of I was tied so I couldn't do anything. He r@ped me while I was crying and my eyes were all teary. I couldn't do anything.I had scratches and marks all over the body. He beated me and threw me outside the door of Joonie's house.

Namjoon's pov:

It's been hours and she isn't home yet! I'm really worried about her so I called her but no response! She didn't pick up. I was getting more and more worried about her.

I called Ryujin to ask about her.

                    On the call:

Ryujin: Oh hey! Why u called? Everything alright.?

                                Namjoon: She isn't home and it's been freakin hours! Is she with you?

Ryujin: If she was with me I or she would have called you.

                               Namjoon: Ah yes right. Is she with Yeji then?

Ryujin: nopee.. She was with us few hours ago and she left when we left.

                               Namjoon:Ohhhhh okay then!

                      ____________

Days passed I was lying unconscious in front of the house door. I didn't know what was going on because I was completely fainted.