CHAPTER: 9 /IM BACK BITCHES

I'm back y'all!! After getting my ass whooped by my freshmen year of high school i have decided to return to the comforting pages of my fanfics. And with Stranger Things 4 right around the corner I am excited to say that BOTH OF MY FICS ARE GETTING UPDATED!!!! please tune in and keep reading, even if it's been a hot sec since i last wrote for y'all.  

AND THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 2.9K BESTIES!!!!

"If you're gonna tell me you think my sister is crazy then I agree with you. But I think she might be right, about all that stuff and returning Sarah Fier's hand to her body. It could save all of Shadyside and-" Ziggy tried to reason before he cut her off.

"It's not that it's just... What if it actually wasn't Sarah Fier?" Nick asked.

"Nick. There isn't a better explanation, Shadyside is cursed by that witch."

"You can't blame all of your problems on a woman who was supposedly a witch." Nick chuckled.

"So you don't believe Cindy or me?" Ziggy asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No I do! I'm just trying to face the facts here, even if it was Sarah Fier nobody has been able to find her hand. And we have bigger problems to worry about, like you."

"I'm more important than the fate of Shadyside?" Ziggy smiled and raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, to me at least. I mean I do want to save Shadyside but after you're better and safe." Nick smiled.

"Well I'm currently spotted with burns and have nowhere to live so you've got your work cut out for you."

"Well you could- Listen, I'm just trying to say that maybe we shouldn't blame all of our misfortune on some dumb story. Maybe we should stick to the facts?" He said. "The facts are you can't go back to camp and I have a lot of blood on my hands."

"Your hands?"

"I meant our hands, the hands of Shadyside." He stuttered hesitantly, choosing his words wisely.

"N-no..No you didn't," Ziggy whispered, shaking her head. "Nick... what did you do?"

"Ziggy, I..." He shook his head. " I didn't mean to, I didn't think it was real. I just chose some random woman I'd heard some guys around the station complaining about, I didn't know..."

Ziggy started to shake her head violently as she backed away from the guys she thought she loved.

"No, no, no, no, no...." Ziggy whispered helplessly, "What did you do? Tell me what you did."

Nick let out a sigh, " I performed the ceremony at the witches mark and had your mother's name carved into the wall."

Ziggy stared into Nick's eyes, a single tear running down her cheek. " I never want to see you again you... you... You monster!" Ziggy cried.

Nick looked at her sorrowfully as he left the room, bumping into Cindy on the way out.

"Hey oh-" Cindy stopped in the realization of her sister's tears, "What happened?"

"Nicks a.." She stopped between sniffles, "A monster."

Cindy nodded and hugged her sister comforting her for as long as she needed it. Seconds. Minutes. Hours. Who knows? BUt it was interrupted by a light knock on their door.

To Ziggy's surprise, standing in the doorway of her and Cindy's room was a pretty middle aged woman. Her hair was cut in a straight brown bob that complimented her white pleated maxi skirt and matching light blue striped button shirt. She had a heart shaped face that was slightly wrinkled, probably from always smiling. In fact even now she smiled, looking between the two girls. Then Ziggy saw her eyes, hazel like someone else she knew.

"Hello girls! I am Ms.Goode."

very short i know but soon there will be more!

lots of love xx, ash<33