one

Leena's POV-

"Come down fast" my mom screams from the kitchen.
"In a minute" i said getting up from my bed and making my way to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and make my way out.
I pick out my regular outfit, a t-shirt and a skinny jeans.

I head down stairs greeting my mum.
"Good morning"
"Morning" she says with a smile.

Ohh?
She's in a good mood? In the morning?

Damn.. where did the sun rise from today?

Wait..i forgot to introduce myself..silly me

Hi I'm Leena, I'm 17
In school.

My mum is a single parent..as my parents got divorced when i was 7.
I don't blame them for anything bad that happens in my life because I'm quite troublesome myself.
Not something to be proud of.
I'm mostly home alone as my mum is a cop... that's something to be proud of.
I know how to live by my own.

Today is a special day though,my mum's sister, Anne,my aunt is coming over.
My mother is really happy today. I like seeing her smiling, most of the times she's stressed because of her work.

We all will be meeting after like 12 years.
I faintly remember meeting her the last time ,she was really nice.she was single at that time. Then she moved to England to make carriar.

"Will you come and help me?"my mum says.
"Sure"
"She'll be here any minute, oh my god, I'm soo excited!" She said slightly jumping.
"Relax, mum" i said giggling.

          Ding-Dong

We both heard the door bell.
I ran to open the door,to find a tall boy with chocolaty brown, medium curls standing before the door frame. I'm so mesmerised by his features,his piercing green eyes,full and pink lips.
Really muscular torso holding a bag in one hand and his phone in other.
The smile playing on his lips is breathtaking.

He slightly pats my shoulder to take me out of my thoughts. "Won't you invite me in?" He said smiling.
"No no, I-I'm sorry"
I mentally curse myself for stuttering infront of him.
A lady came with bags in her hands. She stand beside him, and then looking at me,"Leena..?"
"Aunt Anne..?"
"Yes."
She hugged me instantly.
I welcomed them inside the house.
My mum came and hugged her.
They exchanged a few tears and then aunt started to introduce that beautiful boy.
"So..." She started.
"After i moved to England i met David, his dad," she said pointing towards him.
"Then we fell in love,and after dating for a year of so we found out that i was pregnant. We decided to raise the kid and here he is.. standing tall among us"
She completed, smiling.

"Hi, I'm Harry. Nice meeting you" he said

Harry...  I think to myself.