𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: Choosing the Very First Pokémon Partner!

[OST: Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu! & Let's Go Eevee!: Welcome to the World of Pokémon]

An bunch of light flashed into the ground to revealing being an is a middle-aged man with peach skin, gray hair, and thick, bushy eyebrows. He wears a white lab coat, a light maroon polo shirt, a brown belt and beige pants, and matching brown loafers, before he stepped into the light with an smile on his face.

"Greeting, Welcome to the Magnificent world of Pokémon! My name is Samuel Oak or you may called me: Professor Oak! People call me one of Pokémon Professor alongside the others." Oak said, before he snapped his finger to showing images of creatures called Pokémon.

He soon pulled out an item out from his pocket, it's seem to be a sphere. The top of the ball is red, while the bottom is white. There is a black horizontal band circling the ball. The button in its center of its front is either white or light gray.

Soon, Professor Oak throws it into the air where's its opened up some kind of blue energy to revealing an a small purple Pokemon that resembles a combination of a rhinoceros and a rabbit

Soon, Professor Oak throws it into the air where's its opened up some kind of blue energy to revealing an a small purple Pokemon that resembles a combination of a rhinoceros and a rabbit. Most of its body is purple with darker purple spots found throughout its body and has two large ears that are slightly green on the inside, it's letting out an mighty roar.

Oak chuckled at the Pokémon before looking back at the reader with the same smile "These incredible creature are called Pokémon, some people kept them as pets, some used them in battle, while some like me studies with these creatures and the histo...

Oak chuckled at the Pokémon before looking back at the reader with the same smile "These incredible creature are called Pokémon, some people kept them as pets, some used them in battle, while some like me studies with these creatures and the history behind them! There's over Nine hundreds thirteen of them, but surprisingly these creatures still being discovered over an year alongside an discovery of an new region, now the World of Pokémon await for your arrival, let's your legend started!" Soon, the whole room begun to bright light as the legend of Pokémon has begun....

In an room, it's had an bunch of merchandise of Pokémon around them like plushies, action figure and even, poster of the three Pokémon and here's our story main protagonist, Kenneth Maxwell Norris.