Namba Seven

A/N: GUESS WHO'S BACK UWU🥴 I'll start updating na ulit dito sa wattpad so sana prepared ang lahat HAHAHAHA charizz.

‼️WARNING⚠️ MATURE CONTENT BELOW🔞 SO IF YOU'RE A MINOR PLEASE SKIP THIS PART PERO DAHIL ALAM KONG ALAGAD KA NI SATANAS SYEMPRE BABASAHIN MO PARIN KAHIT MAY WARNING BAKIT KO PA BA NILAGAYAN NG BABALA 🤡‼️

Keith blinked twice before he finally responded to her kisses. And he just couldn't help himself but taste her more. Yes there was a hint of bitterness because of the liquor but that  immediately disappeared and was exchanged by a sweet and addicting taste.

Adrianna clung her arms on his nape to deepen the kiss. Keith on the other hand was deliriously savoring that sweet taste he's been craving for. His lips trailed down to her neck. Keith licked and nibbled her earlobe causing her to gasp a little and squeeze his shoulder because of the sudden pleasure.

Mapungay ang matang tinitigan ni Adrianna si Keith habang malamyos at nakakaakit siya nitong tinititigan habang pina uulanan siya ng halik mula sa kaniyang leeg pababa sa kaniyang dibdib.

Keith found his way on his first target. He moved his hands directly to his target and groped her mountains like he's obsessed with them. Adrianna's mouth sprung open to the sensation.

Keith's eyes looked at his prey as he slowly lower his head, stuck his tongue out and lick her breast. Adrianna's eyes opened wide in shock, this wierd feeling she's experiencing for the first time is all new to her yet it makes her feel so good.

Keith suckled and lick her breast from left to right like a hungry baby, Adrianna on the other hand didn't know where to turn her head. Keith's eyes were burning with heat, he tried to be a gentleman but she put this unto herself and he does not plan on stopping.

I'll fuck you until you can't scream anymore..

Keith's mouth traveled lower into her abdomen, he stopped and bit her last piece of clothe under and pulled that off like a wild animal in heat.

"Spread your legs for me baby." he said huskily as he gave her a look that tells her how much he wants to devour her.

Adrianna didn't hesitate one bit and opened her legs for him. Yes she was embarrassed but thanks to the alcohol they drank she could do anything without worrying about embarrassment.

A smile crept on Keith's mouth when she gladly obeyed his orders. Pinadulas nito ang kaniyang mga daliri sa hita ng babae, sending her chills and making her vagina twitch in excitement. Adrianna bit her lips and waited like a good dog for Keith's next move.

Keith inserted his fingers in his mouth letting it be drenched with saliva. He then looked at her and slowly bent down close to her pussy without breaking the stare. He stuck his tongue out and tasted her earning a moan from Adrianna.

"Nngh!... Haaa!"  That made him want to do all sort of things to her just to hear her moan more.

A devilish grin formed in Keith's lips, he licked and sucked her clitoris and entered two of his fingers inside her while tasting how sweet she is.

"N-No! Ahh! that feels wierd... Nngh!" Adrianna said barely making any sound. But he didn't listen instead he continued doing his deed and inserted another fringer and trusted in and out of her.

Adrianna bit her lip as she feel his finger's every thrust. She would make countless moans from time to time and grip a handful of Keith's hair whenever she feels like cumming.

Keith moved his hands faster and lapped her clit harder. Adrianna's eyes widened because of Keith's sudden change of phase.

"N-No! If — If you do that! Haaa! Ahhh!" a sprinkle of a white essence came out at hindi pinalampas ng lalaki ang pagkakataong iyon. He sipped her dry until he had all of her.  After that he just found Adrianna passed out must be because of the alcohol.