Friend

Zachary wakes up from his short rest maybe 4-5 hours of sleep, he gets up and puts on his famous red suit. He grabs his phone and looks at the time and date and it turns out he is off today and completely changed into the suit for nothing, so he changes into his normal clothes and walks into the kitchen.
He makes himself his famous coffee and eggs he sits on his couch and watches StarWars specifically return of the jedi.
After the movie he gets up and puts away his dishes while Zachary is extremely rich he still lives in a old apartment by himself. He walks out the front door and locks it going down the stairs and out to his truck, he unlocks his truck and drives to the grocery store to get food.
Casually walking up and down isles getting food he goes to grab his favourite food in the world fruit loops. He grabs them and goes down the isle getting to the next when he hears a scream behind him he turns around and helps a man up turns out he dislocated his knee doing some idiotic thing on a shopping cart he ended up driving him to the clinic and helping him get his leg fixed up because the way he dislocated it he needed a doctor. They ended up getting each others numbers. Thats how Zachary and Jacob met, Years later there extremely close and best friends one of Zacharys only friends since he rarely talks to anyone due to him trying to hide his identity.