Don't make another lesbian character straight again

CaesarPOTA2011, I love you bro, but you gotta draw the line somewhere señor!!

Just look at her!! I reread the wiki and I saw pictures from panels of the manga, and I'm so abso-fucking-lutely sure that Yuyu here is a butch lesbian. She compliments Nejire, not in the "best friend" type of way. Not all best friends would compliments there friends as "the most cutest thing in the world" or has "gorgeous hair" as far as I know. I dunno, I could be wrong, but I do know this. If you've best friends with someone for a long time and you use those words to describe someone, then you're either in love with them or just in deep admiration for them. I'm pretty sure for Yuyu, it's probably both. But that's me.

Since I know we both ship NejiTama, Yuyu would probably be somewhat out of the closet by then and was about tell Nejire her feelings but was too late as she found out she's in a relationship with Tamaki. I'm sure she'd be heartbroken, but she loves her enough to support her relationship.

Nejire being the sweetheart she would definitely support her gay bestie. She was surprised by Yuyu's late confession, but I'm sure she would be sad about not wanting to hurt her best friends feelings. Nejire would tell Yuyu to stay strong, that one day she'll get a cute girlfriend, dare she say cuter than her. But like I said, that's-

Wait...

Am I writing an argument or a headcanon with a short story prompt?

...

Idk, maybe it's cuz I haven't eaten anything yet XP

Don't get mad at me señor X£

~DatKaijuFan24☆