#...𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐈 !

'Well, this is awkward

'Well, this is awkward.' Wongyeong thought as she sat down beside wang so, it wasn't that she didn't like him ot was just the fact that this man was her future fiance who was also going to be the next king of goryeo.

Attempting to start a conversation wongyeong asked, "I hope you have been well you're highness. I recently got to know that you're supervising the market construction, is it going well?" 

"Yes, it has been going well." Wang so solemnly nodded and said.

"Ahh, I see! Well I also received the hairpin you sent earlier, it is of utmost beauty. I would like to thank you for the gift." Wongyeong said, and she was not lying she was more than grateful for wang so taking care of her like this.

And, before he could answer wongyeong quickly said, "Also...do you think you would be able to spend the night after tommorow here?" Wongywong knew it was very bike, but to survive the only thing she could do right now was to find a sugar daddy, or mommy that is. And, why pass on when you have one right in front you? 

Looking at wongyeong's fluttering eyelashes, wang so quickly felt heat rising to his face and said, " W-well, if it is not much of a bother than I suppose I could-"

"Very well then, I'll tell my maids to prepare an extra blanket for that day." Wongyeong clapped in enthusiasm.

But, before she could continue wang so suddenly stood up and muttered, "If that is all, then I shall 5ake my leave." In an attempt to hide his blushing form, thankfully wongyeong hadn't noticed.

With, a dramatic flutter of his black robes wang so quickly went out of the room and straight into his study.

'Why does it seem like she has...changed? Before she wasn't even willing to eat in the same room as me, yet now she wants us to share a bed....But, nevertheless I can't say I'm dissapointed with this new plan' Wang so thought to himself as a small smile painted his lips.

#...𝐉𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 !!

Hello dear readers! It's me jen here :D

Finally we have an sowon interaction !! Woo, I hope this wasn't that awkwardly written (*O*;)

But, Nonetheless I think I'm beginning to ship sowon entirely which is....chaotic at the very least, as much as I have a no spoilers policy I think you all know what's happen when they both sleep together ^u^ !

Now, before I give anymore spoilers do let me know your thoughts on sowon ( a.k.a. wang so x wongyeong) and their respective characters!

And, I shall you bid you farewell <3

Stay safe, and I love you ♡

- love jen