#...𝐀𝐘𝐎, 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍' 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 !

Sensual moans left wang so's lips, his tongue intertwined with wongyeong's both of them fighting for dominance.

His hands were now busy trying to unravel the layers of silk on her body, his lips following suit as he kissed her neck, sucking and biting softly.

Wongyeong let out a breathy moan, as his tongue licked her uncovered breasts, his hands toying with the other. 

"W-wang so..." she whimpered, back arching, and gripping the sheets with one hand as her other hand tried to be onto his muscles. Her skin was soft and smooth, a stark contrast to his scarred and bulging muscles. 

As his lips left red marks all over her body from her belly to your thighs, he looked up once again as a confirmation, with a lack of breath wongyeong swiftly nodded not wanting to wait any longer, her fingers now tangled in his hair, as he finally entered. Inset, withdraw. 

Insert, withdraw. Stopping between, to leave a few marks here and there. Wang so exhaled in satisfaction as he had finally indulged in your sweet taste, he captured your lips in another fierce kiss, as a grunt left his mouth. 

They didn't know how much time had past, their bodies slicked with sweat pressed together repeatedly in different positions, possessed by passion to consume each other. As they rolled around in ecstasy for the whole night.

Maybe it was the ambiguous atmosphere. Or the alcohol, but one thing they knew now was that they both craved each other; truly, madly and deeply. 

" I-I would say that was a mistake, but...we both know that it wasn't." Wang so whispered as his hands now caressed her face, little by little as though she was a precious treasure which could slip put of his hands, and break anytime. 

They both knew from the first that they were the only people they could rely on in the palace, one was a red phoenix soaring through the skies while being showered with the gems of praise. 

The other was the diamond of goryeo, one of a kind. They were the polar opposites of each other, if so then why did they feel this burning passion whenever they were near each other. 

Why was it, that it felt like they were the only flowers in a field full of thorns. But no matter what, they had to stick together. 

And, today even the heavens rook notice of their passion, so chaotically beautiful. As their lips collided, the planets wailed as this phenomenon was one that would be remembered for centuries. 

#...𝐉𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒 !!

Hey there bubu's!

It's me nini here with a new update~ I know, it's pretty spicy right /ᐠ︵㉨︵ᐟ \

I tried to make it as interesting as possible for my mature readers, while still keeping it elegant (^o^;) 

That's why this chapter is a lil' poetic, very different from the usual "yO dREAM" style I write in, (sTaN nCt) 

I hope you liked it ♡ Wang so and wonnie are going to kill me with their with their cuteness one day istg ( ° ○ °!)

Anyways, I love you all and stay safe bubu's 💗

- love, jen <3