Chapter Three

My hand twitched towards my phone. Should I call him? I decided against it.

He was so protective. I began to think about the fact that he probably hadn't told me other things too. But I knew everything about Harry... The way he flicked his curls when he was nervous, the little twinkle in his eye when he played music...

But then again, maybe I didn't know Harry. He obviously didn't want to tell me everything.

・・・

I got up out of bed, rubbed my eyes and wandered into the bathroom. Sighing, I ran my brush through my bed hair until it looked presentable. I put on a cream coloured top, some black leggings and a cute dark brown jacket. Quickly checking my appearance in the mirror, I raced downstairs and into the kitchen. Imogen was sitting at the bench with a cup of tea in her right hand and piece of toast in the other.

"Where are you going today?" I questioned, motioning to red maxi dress, black coat and heels. Her blonde hair was tied up into a sock bun and her face full of expensive looking makeup.

She frowned. "Date with Mitchell. Do I look alright?"

"Yep," I grabbed a muesli bar and headed for the stairs, "Where's mum?"

"She went to her first appointment at Lady Caldwell's." My mother was a dressmaker for the Duchess of Cambridge. She was extremely busy at the moment, making new dresses to fit Kate's growing baby bump.

I threw on my boots and opened the door. "I'll be back later."

"Fine."

Imogen didn't ask where I was going because frankly, she didn't care. My sister and I were very different in many different ways. For her, school was about making heaps of friends, getting a boyfriend and becoming popular. I always studied hard, and had a small friendship group.

I stepped outside into the cold streets of London and locked the door. My car was parked neatly in the driveway, covered with a fresh layer of snow from last night. It was a black Honda Fit, with stylish white leather and not a scratch or dint in sight. I hopped in and turned on the engine. My hands gripped the steering wheel as I slowly drove down to Laners Grove and out onto the road that led to Harry's.