𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

(sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴛᴜᴅʏɪɴɢ ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ.)

"Father, i want to go in ostania."

"Why? What are you gonna do."

"Nothing, what? Do you expect me to run way?"

"No it's not like that."

"Then why am I not allowed to go to Ostania?"

(ᴛʙʜ, ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀɢᴇʀ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪᴠᴇ. ɢᴏᴏɢʟᴇ sᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏsᴛᴀɴɪᴀ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴇᴀsᴛ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴʏ.)

While you and your father kept talking, you finally got to persuade your father.
He can't do anything since he has always kept you and your siblings lock in the palace, since you are too annoying he let you go.

"Thank you, Father."

"Yeah, sure."

As soon as you thanked him, you bowed as a sign of respect and proceeded to go outside of his office.
Your father sighed and facepalmed.

'Kids these days..'

(ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ = 'ʜᴀʜᴀ')
(ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ = "ʜᴀʜᴀ")

As you walked towards your room you bumped into your brother, dion.

"Ah, it's you. Well, I apologize for bumping into you."

As soon as you were about to leave him there, he grabbed your wrist.

"Oi, what do you think your doing, huh?"

"Pardon?"

"Why are you going to Ostania."

"Ah, i see.. you listened to us? Well, cant your dear sister go to Ostania for a break? Or a vacation?"

"Are you planning something."

"Well, i could have just swallowed this whole empire if i wanted to, right? And your suspecting me that I am planning something harsh? How insolent of you."

"I know, that is why I am here to confirm if you are planning something."

He let go of your wrist and walked away, you just ignored him. You just continued to walk towards your room.

'well, should i go there tomorrow?'
'I think i'll just go now, i just need to let them know i am planning to visit them.'
'guess i have to pack my things too.'

You thought, little did you knew that your personal maid, karina, is calling you for a good few times.
You didnt knew it so you didnt payed attention, your mind is up in the clouds. It all ends when karina shaked you.

"Your Majesty!"

You flinched in a sudden move.

"Oh.. yes?"

"Your Majesty, are you alright? Your mind is up in the clouds."

She asks you worriedly, you just nodded.

"Prepare. We will go to Ostania tonight. Inform the governer too."

"W-what's with the sudden visit, Your Majesty?"

"Just prepare the carriage."