when a demon and human finds love

WARNING TAGS:

Liss of Virginity, Light Bondage, questionable demon substance as Lube, Aphrodisiacs, Stimulants, Rimming, Anal Fingering, Anal Fisting, Overstimulation, Dirty Talk, Anal Sex, Rough Sex, Manhandling, Love Bites, Biting, Nipple, Play, Begging, Moaning, Sobbing, Crying, Finger Sucking, Multiple Orgasms, Stomach Bulge, Mentioned Marathon Sex

––––––

Wearing his preferred outdoor shoes, Cale grabs his keys and wallet before locking his apartment door. He ran out of supplies, so a trip to the grocery store is needed.

He’s thankful he ran out of stock on Valentine’s Day and not on any other holiday because stores are still open to cater to couples.

He ignores the lovey-dovey atmosphere and the shameless PDA plaguing the streets, more focused on the list he’s mentally creating.

When he arrives at the store, he greets the person manning the counter and shares a commiserating nod at all the giggling they can hear.

He doesn’t have problems with the holiday or with couples, but after spending the years single and with well-meaning friends urging him to date… well, one can get annoyed by it all.

After he's done grabbing all the items on his mental list, he waits for the cashier to pack up his things. When it’s done, he pays the appropriate amount and walks back to his apartment.

‘It’s funny how I ended up here.’

He fell asleep reading a novel called [The Birth of a Hero] on his day off and found himself waking the next day to a world with similar characters from the book.

The only difference was, instead of the historical and fantasy-ridden world, he woke up in its modern equivalent.

It took him by surprise, certainly, but it hadn't lasted before he grew alarmed. The book he read was filled with war, so it was safe to assume that this modern world will be as well. The thought of modern warfare—with guns and tanks and fucking nuclear bombs—that would be introduced in the clash between heroes and the evil organisation, he grew lightheaded. So he made plans and asked his wealthy father, previously Count who is now a businessman, for an enormous amount of money.

Despite the differences, the book stayed true to Deruth's character of being overly indulgent and had easily given him what he asked. With a generous extra, even.

With all that money in his hands, he proceeded to create an information network to counter any unknown this familiar yet strange world might have.

However, in his crusade to find even a single trace of the secret organization, Arm, his information agency grew to such a ridiculous degree to the point the local and international governments grew wary.

To avoid the future problems their suspicions could give him, he reluctantly made contact and presented them with a deal to form a contractual relationship. Eventually, their cautious nature regarding him eased to neutrality and they were, essentially, allied together.

With their help as well, his search for Arm broadened, but to no avail. The secret organization didn't seem to exist in this world's version.

On one hand, it was great that they don't. On the other? It left him in charge of a large agency and was allied with troublesome people.