My OCs

(Note: Italics usually mean a character is speaking unless stated otherwise)

THESE ARE SOME OF MY OCS X3 (I have a lot tbh and I'm too lazy to list them all lol)

Springer: *jumps up onto stage* Hey! Me first! :3

My cat form Springer

Name: Springer

Gender: Male

DOB: 13th Nov (XD)

Appearance: Brown tabby cat with lighter brown stripes and cream chest fur, also has amber eyes. Wears a blue bandanna around his neck.

(Human form appearance): Average height but athlectic build. His hair is brown with the lighter brown stripes of his cat form shown as streaks in it.

Personality: Basically me in cat form.... in other words incredibly derpy.

Other: He's a homo. In human form he's a great dancer as well... some say he can be a little too sexy while he's dancing, intentional or not. Also might have a crush on a certain Canadian.

Crazy: *pushes Springer off* HI!!

My Robloxian form, Crazy or AbsolutelyCrazyFilipinoEevee

Name: "Just call me Crazy! :3"

Gender: Female

DOB: 16th Jan

Appearance (human form): A little below average height, wears glasses and a Pokeball shirt with some of the Pokeball showing from under a jacket. Wears black gloves and a pendant necklace (the pendant is a minature version of the Stars and Stripes).

Personality: What do you think? It's Robloxian!Me >->

Other: She's frenemies with Dogz, mainly because the two make a great troll team.

Dogz: *builds a tower out of blocks to stand above Crazy* Rawr!

My Everybody Edits smiley/form, Dogz or Dogzzz321

Name: "I just go by Dogz, some people call me Dog. I dunno why. But if you type "Dogzzz321" out in full without using the tab key I'll be impressed :P"

Gender: Female

DOB: Whenever I created the account, but I've had Dogz for 3-4 years I reckon.

Appearance (in-game): Ironically enough, I set my smiley as a Fox smiley, so you can check that out on the EE Wikia I guess XD

Appearance (human): Short with fox ears and tail. Long reddish hair that looks like fox fur and is white near the tips and below. Just like a fox tail. Carries a toolbox with her, which is filled with the blocks she has bought.

Other: Dogz is incredibly agile at times. One moment she could be standing still and the next thing you know she's jumped somewhere else. (Applies to both human and in-game). Her and Crazy are frenemies.

'Kay. So these guys and me will be trolling around and shiz. So. Derp.

'Til the winds blow and we meet again.

~Haven

(Yes, I make my OCs out of my avatars on games sometimes, don't judge XD)