<chapter 2>

Um....um....hi? I think you're talking to the wrong person... * Gabby forcing her voice while talking in a nervous situation*

The girls kicked open the door and ended up finding Gabby.

"NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S GABBY AND WHO'S NOT."

WAIT!! IM SORRY! I CAN EXPLAIN!! *Gabby screamed for forgiveness*

It went all black.

*In the nurse's office*

"Hello, Ms Gabby. Are you ok? One of the students found you in the bathroom stall and you were unconscious. Could you please tell me what happened ? What did you exactly remember?"

I...I don't know. *Yes , of course I lied. I wouldn't want to get into anymore trouble with the girls*

"Are you sure, Ms Gabby? It's ok, you can tell me."

I'm.... I'm sure. I don't remember. I...think I ate something wrong and just fainted..no big deal...
I need to go to the restroom, please excuse me for a second....

How long am I going to hide this for? I....just...I can't anymore. *She cries in pain*
How is everything in my life possibly going wrong?! First my drug addict parents, then about my fucking body and now I have to deal with these cold-hearted girls. It's like I've done something so bad that makes them want my life to be ruined.

*Suddenly, she hears footsteps coming towards her*

Who's there?? I swear....pls whatever it is I'm sorry!!! I really don't want to get hurt.. again.

"No..No! Don't worry...I heard cries from the bathroom and I was aware it was...you?"

*Gabby opens the door quietly, looking scared with pure red eyes, as if she just cried in silent*

"Im new here, but whatever you're going through, I'm really sorry. If you trust me or you want to you can tell me what happened... "

I...I *she suddenly burst out into tears* I CANT! MY WHOLE LIFE IS JUST A MESS! EVERYTHING IS GOING WRONG IN MY LIFE!!!! I JUST WANNA KILL MYSELF... YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE HATE ME, YOU DONT ! YOU NEVER WILL! *she keeps crying*

"I'm so sorry to hear that... But we're technically the same...being the new kid that no one knows is difficult... I get bullied because of my face...my teeth.. my clothes... everything I could possibly have on me... Everyone goes through dark times... And would you want to have lunch with me maybe..? So you could speak out your feelings to me..."

Really...? You would actually accept me for who I am..? You won't hit me till I black out..??

"Oh no....I heard..the nurse told us that you said you had eaten something wrong...let me guess those bitches were the one messing with you?You know what! I'm going to hit them with my FISTS!! "

*The new girl stomps outside furiously but Gabby stopped her...*

NO DONT! I don't want to get into more trouble. She already blacked me out, who knows what she's going to do next... Probably kill me like how I wished.

"Stop! Don't say that.. but fine...I won't find them....JUST YET.. but if they mess with you one more time....I swear I'm going to..!!"

I know! I know! *They both laughed happily and introduced themselves.. and turns out the new girl's name was
Cayls.

Chapter 3 coming 🔜