<chapter 4>

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? YOURE JACOB..! THE ONE AND ONLY? JACOB DEEZNUTS????

"Um yeah? What's so shocking about that?"

Maybe..because you're like the most popular guy in school and I could never expect YOU to be here.

"Well..I've brought some flowers for you."

But. Don't you have a girlfriend.?
Thoughts: (mmhm he's the boyfriend of the mean girl that blacked me out...or so I thought)

"Umm..no? Where did you hear that from..?? Haha.. *replied with a nervous voice*

Oh uh..in that case. Nevermind.. probably misheard that. Anyways what are you doing here?

"You're the only person I know in this hospital.. what else am I doing here?"

Oh ya.. that's a weird question to ask.. sorry about that..

"Anyways I was wondering if you would like to hangout sometime? Maybe like a date?"

You? Jacob Deeznuts, the school's hottest guy.. I mean the school's most popular guy is asking me.. the weirdo on a date???

"Chill...girl"

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHILL WHEN YOU'RE LITERALLY ASKING ME OUT??
Thoughts: (I'm obviously going to say yes! I mean like the people in school are finally going to treat me better!! This is my chance! But of course I would need to change my looks and everything about me if I'm actually going out with him... I don't want him changing his mind.)

"Is it a yes or no??"

YES *she said it without even thinking twice*

"Nice! But now we need to get you out of this dump"

*Jacob grabs her hands and sneaked out of the hospital*

*Meanwhile....in Jacob's house*

"Ok so I need you to help me with this homework...ugh it's my least favorite subject... And to be honest I don't even have a fav."

Thoughts: (what the fuck I thought we were going to hangout... Why is he asking homework the first minute we got into his house? You need to stop overthinking.... He's probably really desperate into getting his homework done as soon as possible...)

"Uh hello..? You good??"

Oh ya! Sorry about that.. and yes I'll help you with it...

*In the middle of the session, Jacob excused himself to the bathroom... And Gabby saw a text on his phone... It was from "babe❤️"...…*

What the fuck?! I thought he really liked me??? Who the fuck is he seeing? So I'm not the only one?! You know what I'm going to call this bitch and see why she's bothering my boyfriend!

*Gabby calls the contact on his phone*

"Hey babe! "

WHO ARE YOU CALLING BABE??? HE'S MINE! HE LITERALLY ASKED ME OUT! ON A DATE TO BE SPECIFIC! STOP CONTACTING HIM OR ELSE!

"huh??!! What do you mean???? I'm coming to your house right this second!!!"

BUT-

*The girl on the phone hung up..*

*20 minutes later there was a knock on the door and Gabby opened it*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! GABBY? GABBY MILLER???"

what...are you doing here?

"YOU WERE THE GIRL I WAS TALKING TO ON THE PHONE???"

I'm sorry...I- I didn't know

"DONT GIVE ME EXCUSES!! IM LITERALLY GOING TO-" *Jacob came out from the bathroom to find both of them arguing....*

Jacob: UHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?? YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TRISHA..

Trisha: OH YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME?!! WITH THIS BITCH??!!!!!!

I- I'm speechless.. thoughts: ( oh so this mean bitch boyfriend stealer's name is Trisha... What a suitable name for her! And now how am I going to deal with them.. dude I'm literally going to get killed by Trish)

Trisha: OH YOU BITCH! WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING?!! HAVE YOU NOT LEARNT YOUR LESSON WHEN I BLACKED YOU OUT??!!

Jacob: STOP ARGUING PLEASE!! I CAN EXPLAIN..!

Trisha: how can you explain yourself after you cheated on me with this nasty ass bitch?!

Jacob: ok...me dating Gabby was actually a bet... Obviously like why would I date her!! YOU KNOW THE FLOWERS I GAVE YOU, I FOUND IT IN THE DUMPSTER BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG! *pointing towards Gabby*

What.... I- *she stormed out with tears dripping all over her face before she could finish her sentence.... She was once again heartbroken.*

*At her house*

I HATE MY LIFE!!! HOW AM I THAT STUPID TO KNOW THAT THE MOST POPULAR GUY IN SCHOOL WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE ME!? LIKE HONESTLY THAT'S WAY TO DUMB OF ME. I HONESTLY JUST WISHED THAT I DIDN'T ACCEPT HIS DATE..! *Her tears soaked into her pillow...*

*Suddenly her phone started ringing*

Huh.. who's that..? Why- why is it from Jacob?

*She picked up her phone*

Hello..? Why are you calling me? If it's to hurt me then stay the fuck away from me!

"Actually it really is to hurt you. Remember when Trish blacked you out because your best friend told on you?"

Actually it's ex-best friend.

"Did I ask? You know the person behind all this.. the person that told on you because they overheard your conversation... It was me lol. I just hated you from the start and Iiked seeing you getting beat up by my gf hahahah"

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????? YOU DID WHAT??? AND YOU FRAMED MY FRIEND???!!! HOW DARE YOU??! YOU KNOW HOW I RUINED OUR FRIENDSHIP JUST BECAUSE I THOUGHT SHE WAS THE ONE WHI TOLD ON ME?! SHE WAS MY ONLY REAL FRIEND!!!

"Haha good luck getting your friend back or never"

*He hung up*

I SHOULD'VE TRUSTED HER! but....I didn't.. if only I let her finish her part of the story maybe this whole situation wouldn't happen... I need to do the right thing!

CHAPTER 5 COMING SOON 🔜 STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE'S GOING TO DO...