1- The Question

JISOO POV

Here I am, wandering in the malls to find the perfect ring to propose to my girlfriend Soojoo.
I smiled, thinking how great it would be when I'm engaged with her. I live in one big house with my members, Twice and Seulgi with Irene. To be honest, I wasn't keen to live with that much couples, (I ship them) but time comes and I learnt to love them.

I walked to YSL and bought Soojoo a present, Rosé is the ambassador of YSL, so of course, I got a discount thanks to her. Remind me to thank her when I get back. Finally, I found a shop that sold rings.

'Excuse me, could you help me make a ring?' I asked and the employee smiled as she got the materials.

'May I have your Name and phone number please? I will call you when it's done.' The girl said as she took out her notepad but I raised my hand to stop her.

'I'm Kim Jisoo. No need to have my phone number, I'm Park Chaeyoung's unnie.' I said as she suddenly squealed.

I sighed, trying to force my smile to stay. I guess she realised I'm a member of a very very very successful K-pop group that I can't even shop before getting recognised or followed by the media. I shushed her before she screamed too loudly as I came out in secret and I don't watch to get pictures taken.

'Oh a-ah um sorry.' She cleared her throat, I was glad that she understood how I didn't want to attract people.

'What do you want written on the ring?' She asked and I was taken aback for a moment. I didn't think about this at all.

What should I write? "I love you" sounds too classic. "Forever together"? No, that's too cheesy. I thought for a moment, before making a decision. 'Write "S&J" please!' I said and she nodded.

She smiled and looked at me. 'Miss Park would be quite surprised that you went here to buy a ring for your future fiancée. Which kind would you like?' I paused as I stared back at her.

'Give me a second.' I excused my self and called Chaeyoung for advice on which should I choose.

'Jisoo unnie?' Rosé's voice came the second I pressed the 'call' button.

'Chaeng, I need advice.' I whined and put on my cute voice and saw how people looked at me, either amused or was cooing. Am I really that cute...?

She chuckled. 'Ask then. You know I can't resist that voice of yours.'

'Could you help me decide...which ring should I choose? I'm here in Saint Laurent and I can't choose.' I whined again, and felt a dead pause on the other end of the phone. 'Chaeng? Are you still there??'

'Yes...you're going to propose?' Chae's voice suddenly turned grim and serious, but a tint of sadness and softness was heard. I was a bit confused by her reaction, I thought she would be happy for me.

'Yes, aren't you happy?' I asked carefully. Her voice sounded like she was about to cry. Then she muted the call for a second before coming back and unmuting it.

'No...don't get me wrong...I am happy for you, but...' She trailed off as her voice suddenly turned annoyed. 'Just choose whatever you like. That's all I'm gonna tell you. I'm in the middle of a movie with the others, bye.' She ended the call abruptly, making me even more confused.

Park Chaeyoung never cuts a call.

What was wrong? Why did she cut the call? Knowing Chae, she never cuts anyone's call, no matter how busy she was. Movie night? Its literally two at noon. I was worried, so I told the girl to just do whatever she liked as I took a taxi home.