Chapter 23: Friend in deed

She also cleared his doubts and then showed him the designs.

He was satisfied with the designs and he approved them right away.

He got a call so he excused himself meanwhile Juhee organized the documents and designs once again and waited for him.

After 10 minutes he was done with his call, "I've also created softcopy of these files. Here's your laptop." she said and handed him his laptop after completing her work.

"Great. I think you should relax before the opening starts. We'll be starting in 20 minutes. Thank you for this, let's hope everyone else likes it as well." he said.

She nodded and got out of his cabin and went to the washroom.

She got a call from Ms. Lily so she received it.

"Hello morning Ms. Lily." she greeted.

"Hello did you reach?" she asked her directly.

"Yes....." Juhee replied.

"Did you complete the work and take the files with you?" she further asked.

"Yes Ms. Lily, I already handed them to Mr. Park. Nothing to worry." Juhee reassured her.

She heard her sigh, "Okay......Ms. Seong is on leave today which I have already informed Mr. Park but it's so unprofessional to take leaves during the initial days of internship I hope you are aware of that." she told her.

"Yes Ms. Lily I know and I'm sorry but she's not well so has to you know take rest." Juhee replied.

"I don't want to hear any excuses from you. You both will be working extra hours when I'll tell you to." she declared.

"But...." Juhee started but she interrupted her.

"That's it now get back to work. Goodbye!" she barked and ended the call.

Juhee sighed frustrated and walked out of the washroom only to find Mr. Poker Faced Asshole waiting in the corridor.

The moment he saw her he started walking towards her slowly.

Suddenly she panicked as she remembered what he mouthed to her earlier.

'Shit! What is he doing here?' she feared and started backing away.

"Don't come any closer! What do you want Mr. Kim?!!" she asked him but he kept walking towards her.

Juhee panicked even more when he smirked at her, and in hurry she turned to escape but stumbled badly twisting her ankle in the process.

Her high heels broke making a crack sound and she tripped.

"Ms. Choi!!" he cautioned in a scream.

He raced towards her immediately to catch her, "Watch it Ms. Choi!!" he yelled in panic.

She lost her balance completely, "Aow!! Fuck! Aaahhh!!" she hissed in pain as she felt the pain shoot in her ankle.

She was about to fall down but before that a pair of soft hands gripped her left arm and shoulder quickly and saved her from falling down.

He and the person who caught her sighed in unison.

Juhee's feet landed on the ground slowly but because of the broken heels she failed miserably to balance herself in them starting to stumble again, "Careful there, you need take off your heels first!" she heard a sweet angelic voice say.

Taehyung sighed again as he stood infront of her looking at her worriedly, "Thanks for saving her!" he said to the young girl behind Juhee.

Juhee turned her head to acknowledge the girl too but ended up staring at her in admiration.