Welcome To The Club

Arthur tried not to look anxious as he walked into the house. It was hard, but he couldn't afford to look like a wimp. Not in front of for KING & COUNTRY, his new band.

It felt like a dream. Him joining his most favorite band on the planet. Joel and Luke Smallbone were just as nice-and tall!- as he'd thought.

"Careful, now,"Joel said. "The guys are a wee bit wild."

"Wee?"Luke asked, snorting. "Why are you trying to be Irish?"

"Blame Darren."

Joel opened the door. Bam!

"Guys!"

Arthur rubbed his nose. A soft ball (not a softball, thank God) had pelted him in the nose.

"Dude,"Vince hissed. "I told you to be nice to the new guy."

"This is him?"Ben asked.

"Yes. You interviewed him two days ago."

"Oh, right. I forgot."

"I'm Zucchini,"a man with soft curls said, shaking his hand. "I'm new, too."

"Ah,"Arthur said.

"I'm Ben,"Ben said, also shaking his hand. "I hit you in the face."

"I'm Vince, the most mature."

"Lies,"Joel yelled. "That would be me."

"I'm Daniel-"

"The most millennial out of all of us,"Ben interrupted.

"Shut up."

"This is Stephen {I don't care that he left, my mind is still somewhere in 2017}, our resident day drinker."

"Shut up,"Stephen snapped.

Teddy stepped down in front of him, studying him. Despite his questionable yellow vest, he looked terrifying.

He nodded, then growled, "Welcome to the club, sorry you got in."

🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯 

Arthur: 

Zucchini:

Zucchini: