8 - Levi x fainting! Reader

Hi everyone ❤️
The new chapter finally here, haha. So this one will be inspired by what happened to me lately as I didn't feel the best but of course my family was mad at me for that, ehh 😕
Anyway, let's go 💛

🏷

You've been working a lot lately. A LOT. But that's not surprising. The world you live in isn't a peaceful place.

You didn't get much sleep and you didn't eat enough,  you preferred to focus on work. Levi kept telling you to get some more sleep and eat more but tbh you kept forgetting about that, still.

One day when you and Levi have been preparing some food, suddenly you started to feel bad. At first you ignored it but it got much worse.

You dropped the package of pasta you've been holding in your hand, then couldn't see anything. Levi nocited you were struggling to keep balance and immediately came closer to you.

- Y/N? Are you ok? What's happened? - he asked you and held you so you didn't fall

- Idk, I can't see anything - you answered and fell.

Levi caught you right away and sit down, holding your unconscious body.

- Hange, please help! - Your boyfriend asked your friend, hoping she was still in the hall as they used to talk there with other cadets.

Hange got in quickly and she was terrified to see you in that state.

- She passed out, what happened with her? - Levi asked worried.

- Lay her down, we need to see - Hange said.

You've been laying on the floor, your boyfriend has been holding your friend. Hange made sure you were breathing ok, checked your pulse and gently squeezed skin underneath your eyes to see if you're not dehydrated. Your skin had marks after being touched. So yeah, you were definitely dehydrated.

- Levi, I think she didn't eat and drink enough.

- Oh my God... that's my fault, I should have cared about her more - Your lover answered, shocked and scared.

- No Levi, you did nothing wrong. She's been just overworked lately, I'll let Erwin know she really needs a break... but now let's carry her to the bed.

Levi carried you to the bed you shared with him. That moment you woke up.

- What just... happened? - you said quietly

- You passed out baby. But don't worry, everything will be fine. Hange will bring you some water. - Levi answered, gently stroking your cheek.

- I'm sorry baby, I'm so sor-

- Shhh, don't apologize. Now breathe, relax baby - Your lover whispered and kissed your forehead.

- I love you

- I love you too. Please, promise me you will never overwork yourself so much again. - he said looking into your eyes.

- I promise I will not do that again baby.

Ik that was kind of short, heh. Still, thank you so much for reading!!

~ ありがとうございます💋

Suzuka-chan <3