2 - Levi X Injured! Reader

Tw: injuries!

Y/N'S POV

I've been resting in bed thinking again and again of how lucky I was and didn't die during the 74th expedition yesterday.

*flashback*

We've been attacked by a group of titans and we had to protect ourselves. I killed couple of them which wasn't really hard as they didn't move fast.

As soon as I killed it, a lot of smoke appeared. It was really hard to breathe and to see anything. Suddenly, I felt something huge holding me. Yes, it was a titan. A really big one.

It literally tried to squeeze me, my 3DVM couldn't work for some reason and I wasn't able to escape.

All of sudden, it let me go. To be clear - I'd dropped me, then fell. Luckily, it didn't fall on me.

- I killed it. Now, where's Y/N? - I heard Levi's voice saying. He saved me.

But because I hit my head pretty hard, I passed out. I have no idea what was next.

*end of the flashback*

Now my left wrist is broken and because of a head injury I sometimes lose my balance. I also have many 3 huge wounds on my body that caused me lose a lot of blood.

- Oi Y/N, you need to be more careful - I heard Levi's voice saying while entering our room.

- How are you feeling? - he asked.

- Better, thank you - I said with a small smile on my face. - Love, you saved my life. Thank you so much.

- That's my job, cadet. You know I promised you to protect you no matter what. - he said, kissing my forehead - would you like some tea with me?

- Of course, captain - I answered.

We moved to the small table in our room and I took a seat. Levi prepared our favourite tea, gave me a cup and one for himself. We began to talk about many different things while enjoying our tea.

Suddenly, he looked down and his facial expression changed.

- I'm sorry, Y/N. I'm sorry I couldn't keep you safe - he told me, holding my hand.

- No, captain. I'm the one who should apologise. I should be more careful.

- That titan was huge and strong. Even I wasn't sure if I could kill it. I love you, Y/N. I love you so much - he said.

- I love you too. Let's go to bed, you seem exhausted - I answered and got up and captain followed me.

Suddenly, I stopped walking. Everything around me began blury. No, please. Not again. I don't want to faint again.

And I fell. Well, almost - because Levi caught me.

Levi's POV

I managed to catch Y/N, so her body wouldn't hit the ground again. My girlfriend passed out again... It always breaks my heart to see her in that state.

- Y/N, can you hear me?! Please talk to me - I asked her with worry.

- Yes captain. I'm sorry, I don't know why does it happen so often - she answered quietly.

- Shhhh, I'm here - I said, carrying her.

I placed Y/N on the bed and layed next to her. I was holding her hand.

- Easy, my love. Just breathe easy for me - I whispered and kissed her cheek.

Her breathing was so calm, it relaxed me immediately.

- Nurses said it's normal to faint sometimes after an accident like yours. If it won't end soon, we will have to see the doctor. - I said while stroking her face.

- I'll be ok - she answered.

I smiled and kissed her lips. I placed my hand on hers. I began to kiss her neck gently.

- Come here - she whispered and gave me a hug. I love her hugs so much.

- How is your wrist? Please, be careful with it - I said, gently rubbing her hand wrapped in the bandages.

- It doesn't hurt anymore - she said looking into my eyes.

I kissed her hand and cuddled up with Y/N. We love doing this, she's always like a warm, loving Teddy bear to me.

- I love you Y/N.

- I love you too, my hero - she said and kissed my lips.