Note from Author

Guys I love using Logan Browning as my main character and a few others. Any suggestions comment or message me. There are some amazing writers on Wattpad and supports authors with those coins you have. I'm open to anyone that want to give me an idea. Although I am religious, life happens to us ALL, born again or sinner. Therefore, look for GOD and don't put people on pedestal just because they say they're born again. When you start to make a "god" out of people, it's no good. I love to write, entertain and love feedback. I'm a person who love to see people win so whatever you want to do in life set goals to get there. Christ speaks about setting goals and achieving in life just never forget GOD (not people you put on these pedestals but CHRIST JESUS) and your humble beginnings. In this story there will be a lot of gifs and photos maybe videos just to create a scenery. Enjoy! Remember, I LOVE feedback and not just basic feedback but really share how you feel and relate it to yourself and what would you do. I love reading different people's perspective. If anyone ever publish a book, come out with a line or brand let me know and I will support. Love you all ❤ PRAY. LOVE & REPENT DAILY!
Cover done by me
Welcome to THEE Wife