03

The girls from the Hosu Women's University had to come back before ten o'clock at night, because at that time the school gates were closed and anyone who stayed outside would have to sleep there and not only that, but it would affect all their families. roommates.

The girls had to be at ten o'clock at night in their respective rooms with their pajamas placed in front of their beds ready for when the director entered and checked the rooms together with Boon-ok, who noted who was there and who was not.

At that time, the Eun twins were running through the city streets as fast as they could to reach the residence on time. The eldest had her sister by the hand to run along and that she would not be left behind, together they bumped into some people, but at no time did they stop.

The youngest of them had a tray, which was covered with a blanket, she had it in a very firm hand, that day they had gone to her grandmother's house to hang out, since they liked to go to her, who He gave food so that they could share with their companions.

They were already a couple of meters from the main entrance of the ground, that was why there were a lot of crowded girls running around yelling "Hurry up or we'll get in trouble", and if they would be in too much trouble. There was a moment where they came to Hye-ryung where they told her to run because they only had ten minutes, all of this interrupting the moment she had with a boy.

They all ran as fast as they could, they wanted to get to the residence, they clearly didn't want to be punished, much less their roommates, that's why they ran so fast and so desperately.

There was a point where Yang-min let go of her sister's hand, because she had to do it to pass between many girls, that's why Young-ro stayed behind with Hye-ryung, but the older of the twins kept running because she knew that his sister would arrive at the place.

Arriving at the door of the residence, Yang-min stopped to make a slight bow to the man who was at the entrance who was in charge of closing the door and who was also in charge of all the maintenance of the place.

She entered quickly to go to the stairs to climb them and go to her room where she got dressed taking advantage of the fact that no one was there, she finished putting on her dress to sleep just when her companions arrived, opening the door wide.

─── Haven't Hye-ryung and Young-ro arrived yet? ─── asked Jung-min approaching Yang-min

───They came after me...─── Hye-ryung quickly came in to sit on her bed ─── And my sister?

─── Young-ro! ─── the young woman got up worried

─── Where is my sister? ─── Yang-min asked─── Hye-ryung?!

───He was coming after me─── Hye-ryung answered worriedly

─── How could you leave her behind? ─── Yang-min asked─── Are you stupid?! If she doesn't come they condemn us all

───But, she did go through the front door, didn't she?

─── I don't know! I just ran without looking back─── I speak Hye-ryung─── And why are you scolding me? It's your sister

─── Ko Hye-ryung! ─── yelled Jung-min and Yang-min

─── What?

───Now... they're all going to kick us out, right? ─── asked Seol-hee sobbing

───Stop whining and get ready for roll call─── Yang-min whispered

The older of the twins walked over to Seol-hee to help her up while she wiped away her tears and the others got dressed. The headmistress was already going room by room doing her roll call with Boon-ok behind her.

───I told him to drop that─── Hye-ryung spoke, tying the ribbon on her robe───, why did she have to go pick it up?