2️⃣2️⃣

*8 Hours Later*

So I woke up in the hospital waiting room I had some good ass sleep

So I woke up in the hospital waiting room I had some good ass sleep. Like sleep aint ever been better. No kinda sleep couldve topped that.

"Yall" I said while yawning. "Yeah?" Everyone said in sync. "Tell me why I had a dream that I was hallucinating?" I said wiping my eyes. "Girl that was real as hell" Dess said shaking her head. "My bad yall" I said standing up to stretch. "So did they say anything while I was sleep?" I asked them earning weird looks. "About that.... They aint said nothing you would want to hear so maybe we should wait a little longer" Top said breaking the awkward ass silence.

"Yeah dont even tell me" I said sighing loudly. "Family of Dayvon Bennett???" Im guessing the surgeon asked us. "Yeah thats us" His momma said.

A/N: Yall I just realized I pressed the completed button this book aint over excuse me🤣🤣

"So we just completed surgery. And the good news is surgery went good we removed the bullets." he said and everybody to sighs of relief. "Hes still under anesthesia so one person at a time"   The surgeon said. "Thank you" we all said while smiling. "Jaydas going first" Vons momma said. "Are you sure?" I said looking at her.

"Yeah baby go ahead you already stressed out and I know you love my son go on" She said hugging me. "Thank you" I said before walking into Vons room.

*10 minutes later*

So really I just been sitting on the side of his bed holding his hand. I cried a little bit but im just happy hes ok. And I was holding his hand. But I had looked off into the room. Then I felt my hand be squeezed a little bit. So I looked back at Von and he was up a little bit.

"Hey" I said smiling at him. "hey ma" He said lowly. "You tired?" I asked him. "nah  imma gangster"He said tryna smile. "They locked Dream up...Renni snitched"  I said making him laugh. "Im not surprised" He said smiling. "Yeah and Ari got Kam as of right now" I said to him.
"Damn.. How my son doing in there?" He said pointing to my stomach. "He good. He keep kicking me though"  I said laughing. "You ain't getting no sleep" Von said smiling. "Yo medicine wearing off huh?" i asked him picking up my juice.

A/N: Spam who yall want the baby to beeee. LOYAL OR DAYVON JR?

"Hell yeah and im finna escape this mf" He said mugging me. "Yeah ok" I said laughing. "Yo ass staying here the fuck" I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Yeah ok" He said laughing. "Everybody else want to talk to you so I gotta go only one person is aloud at a time" I said to him. "Give me a hug" He said reaching his arms out. "Imma see you in a minute" I said hugging him. "Ok ma" He said before I walked out.

*1 Week Later*

So today they finally letting me out this bitch

So today they finally letting me out this bitch. Im just confused on some shit. But imma find out real soon.

"Can I come in?" My nurse said knocking on the door knocking me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I said sitting up. "Alright so today you do get discharged and really its not alot you cant do. Just dont push it. Like dont be tryna run and stuff like that immediately just take it easy" She said typing on the computer. "So when can I get back to doing the regular?" I asked looking at the door because it sounded like somebody was out there.

"Two weeks to a month. Still dont push it or you gon find yourself right back in the hospital" She said laughing. "Yes ma'am" I said back. "And im prescribing some medicine to you so stop by your pharmacy and pick it up" She said handing me a paper with the medicine names on it. "Ok im done talking get ready and let me know when you're ready" She said before walking out the room.

*1 Month Later*

So me and Jayda upstairs in the studio listening to unreleased music. When Durk and Booka bust in yelling.

"Niggas why the hell are yall yelling?" I asked them pausing my unreleased song with Ace. "Got damn" Booka said falling on the ground out breath. "VON... oh shit" Durk said tryna catch his breath. "If yall dont speak" Jayda said laughing. "Dream- she damn" Durk said still tryna catch his breath. "She broke" Booka said stopping mid sentence. "We know that?" I said laughing. "No out of jail she broke out" Durk said finally finishing his sentence.

"UGHHHH" Jayda yelled falling back in her chair. "Damn life is never that serious calm down Jayda Wayda wayda wayda wayda wayda wayda wayda" Booka said getting off the ground. "This bitch still trying GIVE UP" Jayda said standing up. "Its ok" I said pulling down on my lap while laughing. "Its ok OTF Jay Jay we gon shoot that hoe in the big toe" Durk said dapping her up.

"And then we gon get Tops ass to bite her" Booka added on making us all bust out laughing. "Yeah top bite niggas" I said laughing. "I know he do." Jayda said sitting back in her chair. "PERIOD MY FOOD IS HERE" Jayda said running out the room. "Pregnant people" Booka said rolling his eyes.

Tbc...

Yall this was 900 sum words im back with these long chapters🙂 Putting in work🥰

⭐️⭐️⭐️Vote⭐️⭐️⭐️