0️⃣9️⃣

*The Next Day*

So right now me and Jayda in the car and we finna announce we together cuz why not

"Hey yalll" She said all excited starting the live. "We finna get right back off before yall start being messy" I said smiling sarcastically. "Right.. anyways we just on here to tell yall that we together now so stop asking who we with cuz we with each other" She said grabbing the phone. "Byeeeeee" She said changing her mood all the way around.

"Damn you got issues" I said laughing. "No because I dont got time after what they was doing last night un uh" She said putting on her seatbelt. "Anyways you said you was gon tell me about your day yesterday so what happened" I said to her. "Alright so basically you know how I went to model and I made a new friend" She said doing the period hand motion.

"Look at you coming out yo bubble" I said pulling off from the driveway. "And is" She said laughing. "Put on some music and no.. we not listening to ass shaking Jayda Dymond" I said rolling my eyes. "Cool I gotchu" She said smirking.

"Dont start" I said looking at her like this.

"REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA" She said turning the music all the way up. "BIG BIRKIN BAG HOLD FI-" She said getting cutoff by me turning off the music. " you just hating cuz im enjoying my hot girl summer" She said rolling her eyes. "Babyyyyyy yo hotgirl summer ended the night at the club you pregnant now un uh" I said smiling. "Now calm ya ass down for u stress out my baby" I said rubbing her face.

She aint say shit else so that means I won. Ahh ha😋

*At Chaylnn & Polos house*