• Jake •

You look around as you walk to your next lecture. Everyone's been talking about this new professor who's extremely attractive and charming.

It makes you wonder why the students would ever talk about a professor like that? Aren't they all a bit too... old?

You walk in the lecture room and place your belongings on your table before taking a seat in the third row from the front.

Finding yourself being the one gaining everyone's attention. You smile at them and hear them squeal. It's all over university about you being the most beautiful girl in the past 2 years. 

You try your best to ignore them in a polite way since you really need to do better than average this year. Until you hear everyone squealing and whispering in amazement about the professor.

You look up from your book and watch as the new professor takes off his hat, revealing his eyes and hair.

He is indeed attractive.. but young?

"He looks almost my age, why would he be the professor?", you think to yourself and ignore him.

"Good Morning everyone. I see I am gaining a lot of positive reactions for my first day here", he jokes making you roll your eyes thinking he's all about his looks.

"Since Mr Johnson is not going to be able to be giving you lectures, I'm volunteering for helping him.", he explains.

You pout and sigh as you really want Mr Johnson to come back and teach you. He understands you and all of his students with a soft, calm smile on his face and helps with whatever they need help with.

"I might look like a young unprofessional person at the moment. I'm actually Mr Johnson's son, Jake. I've been studying else where but decided to transfer to this university now. I am in my third year so you definitely do not need to worry if I even understand what Im teaching or not.", he explains.

Yeah, all this talk might as well finish the lecture time. His australian accent is definitely better than Mr Johnson though.. you suddenly remember Mr Johnson telling you about his son but you weren't paying attention since your grades were the most important.

You look back up from your book and catch him staring at you. You blink twice and look around as everyone looks at you as well.

"I-is there something wrong?", you ask nervously.

"Not really, I actually called your name twice but you haven't responded to me yet.", he answers.

"Oh... I'm sorry.", you apologize half way embarrassed already. That's not the first impression you were thinking of to give him.

"It's alright, honestly. I understand that finals are coming up so you all might be stressed," he smiles reassuringly, "You're beautiful by the way, I remember my Mr Johnson telling me about you."

You smile awkwardly and look back down at your book. Why did Mr Johnson tell him about YOU only? Or does he only remember you? Whatever.

Anyways, you sigh in relief as finally the true lecture starts and ignore every distraction around you as you pay attention to the lecture itself - and Jake.

A few hours later, you pack up your belongings as the lecture ends - wanting to rush to the cafeteria since you're basically starving.

Just before you could pass through that door, you hear someone call your name and turn around to look back to see Jake smiling at you, "would you mind staying back please?"

You look at your fellow mates who squeal and giggle which makes you smile awkwardly at them before nodding at jake.

You walk up to him towards the desk and silently stand there as he watches all the other students leave. Just as they do, he closes the door and walks back up to you.