Escape AAAnimus!

Aay and Kurin were walking along a corridor at AAAnimus' HQ, because they just got permission to visit Magnus, when all of a sudden they heard a loud, painful scream. "What was that?!" Aay exclaimed "That kinda sounded like Magnus." Kurin replied. They both exchanged a worried look before sprinting towards Magnus's room. Aay got there first and burst through the door. When the ventus brawler entered the room, he looked around frantically for his friend. He saw Magnus collapsed on the floor with some sort of dark, shadowy knife in his side. The darkus brawler was bleeding a lot too.

"Magnus!!" Aay exclaimed before rushing over to the dark-haired. The green-streaked boy knelt down and stared at all the blood around Magnus. Kurin came running in a second later and immediately gasped at the scene infront of him. He rushed over to Magnus's body and checked his breathing. The darkus brawler let out a sigh of relief "He's still breathing." He said "Thank God. But what the hell happened to him?! And he's still bleeding really badly." Aay panicked "Um, I think we should take the knife out. Maybe?" Kurin suggested.

"Well it's better than my plan." Aay shrugged before grabbing the knife in Magnus's abdomen with one hand. "OK on the count of three you pull it out, got it?" Kurin said, getting a nod of reply. He was holding down Magnus's arms and legs (somehow) "OK. One... two... three!" He shouted and Aay pulled the knife out causing Magnus to yell out in pain. His legs and arms kicked out in protest unconsciously. The darkus brawler started to open his eyes. "K-Kurin? Aay?" He stuttered before starting to cough and shiver "Yes, it's us Magnus. Just try to relax." Kurin instructed him "W-What happened?" The dark-haired asked.

"You tell us! You were freaking stabbed!" Aay shouted causing Magnus to wince at his volume and Kurin glared at him. "Could you not make me go fricking deaf?" He said sarcastically "T-There was this weird creature. It looked like a shadow and I-I think it stabbed me with this shadowy knife." Magnus said tiredly "Well, okay, I guess that gives us something to go on but-" Kurin started but was interrupted by someone opening the door. It was Emily. She was rubbing her eyes tiredly and yawning. "Magnus? What's going on? I heard a scream- Aay? Kurin? What are you two doing here? And what happened to Magnus?" The haos brawler exclaimed before running over to her big brother's side, now fully awake.

"Can you not tell?! He's been freaking stabbed!" Aay screamed, getting slapped upside the head by Kurin "Ow! What the hell, Kurin?!" He glared at the darkus brawler who ignored him "We just found him on the floor, stabbed and bleeding heavily. So to answer the question you are about to ask. No, he is not fine." Kurin explained. Magnus had fallen unconscious again and his face was scrunched up in pain. He was whispering something like he did before when he was unconscious, "T-Tiko. N-No. No!" They all looked in the darkus brawler's direction in concern. "Um, is he okay?" Aay asked "Does he look okay to you? Seriously what did I just tell Emily? Do you ever listen?!" Kurin shot back.

"Right. R-Right. You're right. Hehehehe." The ventus brawler chuckled sheepishly "Good. Now what should we do about him?" The darkus brawler pointed at Magnus who was now whimpering loudly "Magnus. Magnus. Wake up, it's alright. You're alright. Everything's fine," Emily comforted her brother before stroking his head and leaning down to whisper in his ear "Just wake up." And with that the dark-haired brawler jolted awake, causing him to wince and clutch his side. "You're all idiots..." He deadpanned. Both Kurin and Aay exclaimed, "Hey!" Emily just pouted.

-DISCONTINUED-