[Chapter 3] What's going on?

Cale was walking down to a familiar street. He's first destination is to the blacksmith. He had decided learning swordsmanship when he saw his Hyung-nim training when they were just a child. He had admired his brother, even they were once one person.

Ron had already found out about his older brother training until the sun had rise that time.

He told Kyle he wanted to learn the art of the sword. Kyle smiled amusingly at him. He led him to Kitchen #2, he saw a man on his mid twenties sharpening his knife on the counter with a smile on his face. He resembles Ron quite much.

It was Beacrox. Cale thought.

Upon detecting someone's presence, Beacrox look up from his work and got greeted by two identical red heads.

"Young Masters, what can I do for you?" Beacrox asked and put down his knife. At that moment, Ron walked in the kitchen.

"Young Masters, you will be late for your class." Ron reminded as he look at the situation before him.

Kyle raised his hand to prevent Ron from saying anything and look at Beacrox with a serious facade.

"Cale wanted to learn the arts of sword." He began. Cale looked at Kyle incredulously. At the background, Ron let out a noise of amused disbelief. "And I trust you to teach him."

Silence filled the kitchen, until the chef decided to break it. "Pardon me for my rudeness but, what makes you think I can wield a sword Young Master Kyle?" Beacrox was curious as to how the little red head had known.

"You're an expert in blade." Kyle was looking at the knife on the kitchen's counter.

Beacrox can't help but to let out a chuckle of amusement. He rested both of his gloved hands on the counter and leaned forward.

"Young Master Kyle, every chef is an expert when it comes to knife." Beacrox smiled. How odd, he feels like his not talking to a child.

Kyle smirk at him making Beacrox flinched. "Beacrox, I don't see a reason why would a chef train in the middle of the night with a greatsword on his hands. I didn't say you're an expert in knife, although you're already are. But I am implying about a blade." Beacrox lips made a thin line before looking at his father. He swore he could see something glint.

"I see." Beacrox stood straight, a stoic face once again placed on his face. "Young Master Cale, are you alright about this arrangement?"

Cale who has been quiet and only been observing since earlier, spoke for the first time. "I'll be in your care, Beacrox-hyung. Please teach me everything you knew."

Cale was determined not to fall behind his older brothers. Kyle was already training fine on his own. Coal decided to collect Ancient Powers because he told them that it was troublesome to train.

When Kyle increased the durability and and enlarged their plate, he felt something inside him got stronger. It was now easy for him to train. His stamina increases a lot and he could catch up to Beacrox until ten years later he became a swordmaster.

He had told Beacrox to keep it a secret to his brothers saying he wanted to surprise them.

Cale walk in to a large building and saw all kinds of weapon displayed. There was someone on the counter so he went in there.

"Good morning Young Master Cale, you're very early today." A woman with a tan skin greeted him.

"Helda-nim, I heard my commissioned weapons was already done?"

"Ah yes. Grandfather was at the basement waiting for you."

"I see. Then I'll be down."

"Of course."