Chapter 1

Rosé POV

Rosé : At the splendid wedding celebration, hundreds of guests all come to bless

Rosé : At the splendid wedding celebration, hundreds of guests all come to bless. I feel unspeakably happy. While I'm enjoying the happiness, I hear a voice of man. He's says....

??? : "Do you..."

Rosé : Don't wait for him to finish sentense.
I also know what sentence I have to answer, "I do!"
I answered in a cheerful voice. With eyes closed Waiting for his warm lips to kiss me Instead of having a kiss of him. I was poked on my shoulder. And somebody said...

??? : "Miss? Could you give me a drink please?"

Rosé: I opened my eyes and realized that I was daydreaming!!! I was immersed in the atmosphere of the wedding of Jiyeon-nim and Seok Joon-nim That I came to receive a drink serving job. When I turned to the source of the voice. The matter that the party waiter did not want to happen in the end It happened....

Rosé: The drink tray in my hand spill into the owner of the sound. And now every drink in the tray spilled on his suit. I quickly wiped the suit and apologized to him. He seems to be very upset. He tried to brush my hand off.

??? : " You don't even have to wipe!!! I'll wipe it myself. You should be more careful."

Rosé : "I apologize to him again. And offered to take his suit for washing. He looked at his suit and seemed to be more angry."

??? : "I SAID YOU DON'T NEED TO WIPE!!!!! HOW DIFFICULT IS IT TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!"

Rosé : I become angry, "OKAY!!!!, I'm stop wiping!!!So what do you want?!!!" He make a fierce face at me. Then answered in a blunty voice to me.

??? : "You have to pay attention to your work. You're overbearing like this. If you are my employee I'm kicking you out for sure!!!!!" He yell at me.

Rosé : Now everyone are looking at me and this man instead of listening to the president of the association blessing the bride and groom.
And before things get bigger and bigger, The organizer who organized the event hurriedly apologized to that fierce face man and told me to go home with half a day's wages... Here, my wages have gone 13,000 Won. That's my wages is for 2 days of my meal and the bus fare to go to work all week!!!!

Rosé : That ferocious man seemed to be very happy. When I was blamed.

Rosé : Anywhere, I would like to do something satisfying instead of my wages!!! I grabbed a big bottle of champagne and shook very hard, and opened the bottle to hurl towards that fierce faces man. I run away from the wedding really fast. I don't know how far I run But that should be far enough.

Rosé : I drinking the champagne. The taste is really soft. As expected at the high price. Wherever, today I'm get off work quickly. Better meet with my boyfriend, probably 3 months ago that I haven't met him.

Because I keep working for money, both full-time job and part-time job. By the way, it's really bad for him that I don't have time for him. He was very kind, never fussed and understood me, but by the way, being my boyfriend, he had to be patient.