Chapter 2

Rosé POV

I'm wake up

I'm wake up. I feel terribly heavy.

Rosé : "Hmmm!!!!  Where am I?! Did I drunk  that much that I can't remember anything?!!"

I hurryly examine myself, "Okay....The shirt is on, the pants are still put on.  What about my underware?  Huh.... Everything is okay. " Suddenly I hear a familiar voice.

Y/N : "I didn't do anything to you, you clumsy girl."

No No No No.... He's not that fierce face man,right?!!!! I turned to where the voice came out, "that fierce face man!!!" Oh my god!! I want to blow my head for a hundred times that I was so drunk that I wasn't conscious.

Rosé : "You didn't do to me?!! Huh!!! I don't believe you!!! How can I be sure that you haven't done anything to me!!!" He shook his head, and he walked over to pick up a suit that was stained with vomit and handed it to me.

Y/N : "It's only you, the only one who did it to me!!  Look here!!!!!  My suit got all the champagne and stained with vomit. You really are the one who caused problems!! I shouldn't have brought you here. Maybe It's better to left you in the parking lot."

As he finished speaking, I began to think back to what happened.

Rosé : "I remember when I was crying in the parking lot last night....." *mumble*

Y/N : "You remember it Huh!!!! Now you already know that I didn't do anything to you."

And then two women walked to me and asked me.

Aunt Seoyoon : "What's the matter?"

Y/N : "Aunt SeoYoon, Aunt DaSeul, please tell this woman that I didn't do anything to her."

Aunt DaSeul told me.

Aunt Daseul : "Y/N, He wasn't really doing anything to you. Last night, Aunt SeoYoon and I wiped your face and wiped body for you."

Rosé : "How do I know that you guys didn't prepare the answers?"

that fierce face man getting annoys me.

Y/N : "Then go to the hospital for a check you now. So that you'll know that I really didn't do anything to you!!!"

Rosé : "Okay!!! if the results come out, Then You can get ready to go to jail!!"

and then my phone ring. When I see whose number it is. My memory has come back as if I had eaten the whole ginkgo leaf. I have to hurry and go now.

Rosé: "Hey you, I have urgent business, I have to hurry and go now. Today 6 p.m. We meet at the hospital. I hope you'll keep my word."