Chapter 4

Rosé POV

*While working* Why are these two days so bad?
I have to finish the mess between me and that fierce face man. In less than 3 seconds, I thought of that fierce face man, he is already standing at my desk.

Y/N : "Did you bring a car today? "

Rosé : "I don't have a car."

Y/N : "So you can go with me. So we don't have to waste time waiting for each other."

Today I already feel humiliated. If I had to go to the hospital with this fierce face man, I would definitely feel uncomfortable. So I tell him...

Rosé : "Uhhh..... I have to clear a little more work.
You can go first If i have finished work. I'll hurry up and follow you by taxi. I think we should be at the hospital at the same time."

That fierce face has not yet accepted or rejected me,
Daon Unnie who should have been secretly listening to me and fierce face man talking for a long time.
She hurriedly said...

Daon : "Rosé, you sent me all your work.
You better rush to do business with Y/N ssi. See you tomorrow, Y/N ssi."

Y/N : *look at Rosé* Well, You can go with me now.
See you tomorrow, Daon ssi."

*Time skip~*

While Y/N is driving

I finally got to get myself in the fierce face man's car.Honestly, the fierce face man's car smells like..... *sniffing*

Y/N : "That is a smell of your vomit!!!! You can smell it, right?!! Well, I told Aunt Seoyoon and Aunt Daseul hurried to washed my car first. So I can drove to work in time.I think I'll have to wash it in the car care agian."

This fierce face man answered me immediately.
As like he heard me thinking in my mind. But he spoke this much....I'm also responsible for what I did to him.

Rosé : "Okay, then I'll pay for your car wash.
But the results must come out that You really didn't do anything to me!!"

Y/N : "I've been telling you a hundred times that
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU!!!"

3rd person POV

Y/N : And then I came up with something fun. In order to be enviable. Both the clumsy girl vomiting at me and the accusations that I didn't do.

Y/N : "You don't have to pay for the car wash for me. But you're the one who has to come and wash the car for me, okay?"

Rosé: Even though I feel a little pungent But if I think again, it will save my money as well. If I go to car care I must pay a lot of money for the car wash. Of course, my money must be exhausted.

Rosé : "Yes, I'll wash the car for you."

Y/N : "You promise?"

Rosé : "Yes" And then I keep quiet. But remembered something.

Rosé : *Thought* 3 months I overheard him talking What is it?? "Uhhhh.... Y/N ssi, The 3 months you mentioned in the office What is it? It's about the company, right?"

Y/N : "I remember talking alone before you came into my office, Did you eavesdrop on me?"

Rosé : "Well, at that time, I was in front of your office so I heard it. In conclusion, it is about the company, right?"

Y/N : "Anywhere tomorrow you have to know.
Then I'll tell you right now. Yes, it's about the company. The headquarters gave me 3 months to increase the incomeof the Seoul branch by at least 25% if I couldn't. The headquarters will have to close Seoul branch."

Rosé : "REALLY??!!!"

Y/N : "Yeah, I didn't want the Seoul branch to end like that. That you said during the lunch It made me think I decided I will call everyone to the meeting again. To communicate the real problem to all employees honestly. Because if I let the situation be like this I'll stress the employees. And the bully lost the morale of working together."

Rosé : I can't help but repeat with this fierce face man.... "When you're at the meeting, you need to speak positively. Not hissing like this morning"
And then He's answer me.

Y/N : "What I said at that time was because
I wanted them to be more alert to their work."

Rosé : "I think Maybe not just because of your words. Because if Daesung Oppa says in the same sentence as you. Employees like us probably feel more alert in our work. Just like you want us to be."

Rosé: "Because Daesung Oppa is someone we trust,
we believe that Daesung Oppa will never rebuke or hinderwhen we offer new opinions. And he will not punish us for no reason if we make mistakes. But you are the person we just met. We still don't trust you, like Daesung Oppa."

Y/N: That the clumsy girl said it was right. Trust is essential to working as a team. Many of the employees here and I just met for the first time.
It would be impossible for them to trust me immediately. Trust will come  Must rely on many factors  Both relationships that have been with each other for the duration of the individual character.

Rosé: "I will share some tips  Making it easier for people to trust in my style for you."

Rosé: "I think when you have a personal conversation with employees . It'll make the atmosphere more friendly  It helps to build familiarity easily. They will dare to speak  And dare to talk to you more And you will know  People you talk to How do they feel  What kind of quirks, likes and dislikes, and they will see that  You're not just hoping to get a job from them But you're also interested in your family, pets, hobbies, or other things around them."

Y/N: "I don't doubt  Why you have so many friends."

Rosé: "It's normal to me.  Well, I am a hospitable person, speaking well, everyone wants to be my friend too."

Y/N: "You have a many friends. How about boyfriend? Do you have a many boyfriends?"

Rosé: He asked me because  He wants to know, or is he asking because he wants to bother me??!!!
"That's my personal thing. And I still don't trust you enough to tell you my story."

Y/N: "Ummmm ... I understand. We only met for 1 night and 1 day. I think after the meeting of tomorrow, I will ask all employees to come and talk to me privately."

Rosé: Although I don't really like fierce face man, I admit that.  He really intends to fix problems with the company.  And so that the Seoul branch remains  And I still have a job that I love to do. So I offered myself  Provide him with basic information about the employee.  For information in private conversations with employees.

Y/N: "Thank you"

Rosé: "You're welcome"

Y/N: If it was 24 hours before, I wouldn't have thought of saying thank you to this clumsy girl.
But when I saw her intention , listened to and saw her expression  I also know she is the employee that every organization wanted to have.

Rosé: Is he really says "Thank you" to me??!! I'm not astringent, right?  He can be a good person~~.  I just know~~ *giggle* I accidentally laughed.

Y/N: "What are you laughing at?"

Rosé: I won't tell him I was better off laughing alone.

Rosé: Soon we'll be at the hospital. Actually, I'm starting to believe. That he doesn't really do anything to me But for my comfort I would like to check my body to be sure. More importantly, I won't take a shower to keep the evidence for examination.