I Want You Back

You curl up in a cold corner of the dungeon, shivering in your F/C nightgown. Outside the locked door, I Want You Back by Micheal Jackson plays. With the last of your strength, you sing along.
'Oh, baby, give me one more chance... to show you that I love you... won't you please let me... back in your heart?' You whisper. Bill bursts in, walking through the wall.
'Oh, darlin' I was blind to let you go!' He sings cheerily, flicking his fingers so you are sitting atop a queen-size bed with a beautiful white dress. The dungeon is a room with white carpet and pale pink walls.
'Why are you being so nice to me now?' You ask, standing up. You have to admit, the dress is quite beautiful. Bill takes your hand and spins you around, ballroom-style. He grins and you blush.
'Because life is short and you are hot.' He replies. You give him a puzzled look and blush harder.
'Okay, so I'm immortal. Besides my point.' He says. For a moment, you look into his deep, amber eyes.
'Anyway,' He continues, breaking the silence, 'You should probably wash. I think humans do that, anyway.' He says, pointing to a neat white door with a fox engraved into the golden doorknob. Looking at the door and back at Bill, you open it to find a luxury white bathroom with a tub, toilet, shower and faucet. Bill leaves the room in a puff of blue smoke and you step into the room.