Y'ellow

With one sweeping motion, you put on a towel and step out of the bathroom. Your room (which is, as usual, locked on the outside to prevent you escaping) is eerily silent. You're just about to take the towel off when Bill comes in.
'Y'ellow.' You say. A little spot of red trickles down his upper lip.
'Your nose is bleeding. Now, you're not supposed to walk in on humans when they get out the shower so OUT!' You yell. Still stunned, Bill walks backwards through the wall and out of your room. With him gone, you change into a new yellow dress, more tight-fitting, and clean underwear.
'Hey Bill! What was it you wanted anyway? I'm dressed now!' You call, brushing your H/C hair. Bill walks back in.
'I was going to ask if you wanted to go back to Gravity Falls with me to run some errands.' He says, dabbing his still bleeding nose with a tissue soaked red.
'Looks like we have a gusher. Can I come out of this room now? I think I'm going crazy in there.' You ask. Bill nods silently and opens the suddenly unlocked door. He takes your hand and leads you down a long hallway. A different song is playing when you reach his room, with a white carpet, and white walls decorated with yellow triangle.
'Take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty...' The sterio plays. Bill turns it off with a snap of his fingers. Picking you up princess-style, he begins the trip back to Oregon.