Balancing Life ☯️

CJ and Ruby are trying to balance their College life and their Hero life. CJ tries to spend time with his girlfriend Vade, but only to be cock blocked by a Demon or a Corrupted human being trying to destroy HollowTown. Ruby, Trying to find a way to be with her boyfriend Mark, also gets interrupted by a Demon or a Corrupted human being.

That's when CJ had enough and decided to call Ruby to figure out who's causing the madness. They go through the mythic book to see where the corruption is coming from. They found out that in the 12th century, a war waged between the two warriors and the Lemon Demon, a entity too powerful to destroy.

Knowing this, Kūn and Bái locked away the Demon away using the Eyes of the Kraken and the Tiger. Keeping the demon deep underneath HollowTown University. In the darkness he waits, creating other demons and possessing the vulnerable using only what they hold most dear. The lemon demon gains power from chaos. And once he has enough, he'll drown the world in darkness and enslave everyone. But preventing this outcome is the job of the Kraken and the Tiger, Kūn and Bái.

CJ and Ruby now know about the lemon demon and where the corruption is coming from, but they don't know what to now since they don't have a plan nor the training to defeat him. Ruby suggested that they should deal with his enemies now and make a plan on the long run. CJ agrees and they both transformed to save the day. After the battle, The two warriors separate and go into their civilian lives. CJ and Ruby apologizing for their recent absences to their partners.

Meanwhile Mark is speculating about why Ruby is running off every time the warriors show up. He'll let it slide for now, and get to the bottom of this one day.