IX. Raiden, Ran, & Rindou Haitani

"Where the heck is my necktie, Sanzu?" Kokonui yelled from the hall while fixing his hair in front of the mirror

"How would I know, you dumbass?" Sanzu yelled back who was sitting at the kitchen table in another room.

"You were fumbling with our suits earlier you might have misplaced it."

"I didn't!"

It was another noisy morning in the Bonten household as everyone ran around the mansion Y/N was quietly sipping tea in the living room with her baby by her side resting in the stroller. It has been months since Raiden arrived in the world and she was asked to leave Bonten for good and continue her studies at home. But she strongly refused as it would bore her to death is what she reasoned to Mikey and her now-husband Ran. The two couldn't argue with her anymore and decided to leave it at that under one condition, she was not allowed to work in the office anymore unless she was called for or visiting the others. Her going outside without anyone to assist her was strictly prohibited by the members especially when she carries Raiden with her.

The news of her stay in the hospital spread like wildfire across the criminal underground world in Japan, Bonten was more vulnerable than ever. Countless tries of criminals to enter the building were stopped just in time and everyone was on edged police officers went in and out of the ward Y/N stayed in to keep questioning her but it was pointless. She had no criminal record nor solid evidence against her that she took part in the crimes Bonten committed. It was kept that way by the group to not only protect themselves against police interrogation but also for their head chemist. As soon as Y/N got a little better and enough to continue her rest at home she was sent to the mansion to stay.

The mansion they stayed in was bought way before Y/N arrived, the men rarely stayed there as there wasn't any reason to do so, they had their condominiums and hotels to stay in, why bother staying in a mansion together is what they thought before. But now they all wake up in the same household, eat the same breakfast, and had the same arguments and bickering for the past 9 months of staying together.

"Hi, princess." A voice said behind Y/N she quickly turned her head to greet her husband.

"Hello, love. Fine morning is it not?"

"Putting aside the noise of Sanzu and Kokonui bickering and probably the moaning we hear from Rindou's room just above here, yes it's a fine morning," Ran replied, leaning down to kiss his wife.

"We have a portrait shoot at 9 am and a flight to Malibu, California at 11 pm—," Kakucho said cutting himself while looking at his laptop and sitting down in front of me. "Hey, can someone knock on Rindou's door and shut those two pigs up?" he genuinely asked, massaging his temple.

"I'm on it," Takeomi said, picking up a pitcher filled with water and going upstairs towards Rindou's room.

Not a moment later a scream of a woman echoed through our house making Raiden squirm and starts to wake, Y/N gently caressed her son's face and hummed a tune to let him sleep again as their son fell asleep again Ran leaned down to reach for Raiden and carried him in his arms, gently swaying the small child. Soon after a woman who was barely finished dressing up ran out of the main door of the mansion and Rindou lazily walked down the stairs and yelled pissed at what Takeomi did. We all just stared at him and then continued with what we were doing. This made Rindou angrier and went down with only bedsheets covering his lower half and his top completely exposed, hair soaked with water and dripping all over the floor.