The meeting of Emma Watson

Gracie's POV
In the door came.... one and only EMMA WATSON!!! I was stunned. It was so amazing though, she was standing there in all her glory right in front of MY OWN HUMAN BODY!! I tried to keep my cool as she said, "Hello! What's your name?" "My name is Gracie June but I go by Gracie!" I said with much more confidence then I expected. I was still so stunned and shocked as she asked me what was my favourite colour. I said my favourite colour was blue and asked her favourite colour was. "Hmm.." she hummed. "Maybe white or cream? What's your favourite food?" She said. "PIZZA!!" I yelled and people looked at me like I was crazy. "Sorry.. I get a bit excited when I say my favourite food." "Aww that's ok!" She said sympathetically. "What's your favourite food?" I asked. "Ooo pizza as well!" She answered. "What age are you?" "I'm 11!" "Cool" she said and went on to someone else.

Emma's POV
I 99.99999% sure I want Gracie. I think she'll handle the fame well. She's brave, kind, funny, sweet, and all the good traits in one. She's the perfect one! I'll go and speak to the head of the orphanage and hopefully we'll leave straight after. Ooo! I can't wait until Bonnie, Dan, Evanna, Rupert, Tom and all my friends meet her! They'll love each other so much! But most likely they'll spoil her. She's so polite so she'll most likely refuse at first because she knows others have nothing. And then give in, but as soon as it's to small she'll definitely give it to charity after she's done with it. Anyway, enough about what Gracie's gonna do with what she's gonna get from all of us. I need to sign the adoption papers! Yay! This is so exciting! I'm so happy I decided to adopt a child!

~~~~~<
And that's the end of this chapter folks! See you in the next chapter!