I Quit

We arrived in Houston really late. We all headed to pur rooms to get rest for tomorrow. I woke up at around 1 A.M. Yay 6 hours sleep. I got dressed in some black sweats and a Linkin Park shirt. I got a text from colson.
Colson:hey
Jor:hey
Colson:wanna go get breakfast and chill till rehersal?
Jor: sure
Colson:meet me in the lobby in 15
Jor; okay sounds good.
I put on my shoes, and scroll on Instagram until its time to go. I met Colson down in the lobby. "Morning" I smile. ".morning" he smiles back. "What's first?" He asks. "Coffee." I reply. We laugh and head to starbucks. We got our drinks. "Ill look up some places we can go." I say pulling my phone out. "Ya know I haven't really seen you hang with Erick,Liam,or Harley. Just at rehearsals. What's up with that?" He asks. "I'd just prefer hanging out with people who treat me like a human being." I answer sipping my coffee. "What do you mean?" He asks with a concerned look on his face. "Just... I don't know. People who actually talk to me, listen,and maybe just a tad enjoy my company." I say upset. "That's not  fair,man. If you weren't in that band they'd be shit. You don't deserve to be treated like that." He says angrily. I laugh. "Maybe, maybe not." I say. I really dont like being in that band. I'm sick and tired of being treated like shit. Maybe its time I do something to change that. A few hours pass and its time to go to rehearsa. Its about a 10 minute drive from the hotel. We finally get there. "Hey,guys" I say to them.  "Hey lets gets started. Here's your new copy." Liam says ha ding me a price of paper. I looked the price of sheet music very carefully. "Wait! This is the opener? Where's my bass solo?" I ask. "Oh I made some tiny changes. I told you" Liam answers. " Why would you "make changes" with out talking to me about it?" I ask becoming angered. "I gave up everything to be here. And now I'm being treated like a piece of shit " I say my voice begins to raise. "You need to calm down. And,how do we treat you so badly? " Liam asks irritatingly. "I don know. The fact that you never include me in anything besides rehersals. I'm always silenced. You act as if I'm not even here." I yell. "Wow. You are so u grateful. I gave you a life of fame. I put you in this band. I made us big time. Play your piddly ass bass. That's all you've ever done." Liam spits in my face. "I quit" I get right up into his face. "No, Jor wait. Lets just talk this over." Harley suggests. "No, this is all bullshit. Now goodbye." I run into colson on my way storming out. "Hey, what's going on?" He asks worried . "I just quit that damn band." I answer . "wait, what?!" He asked confused. "You're right I don't deserve to be treated like shit. " I say co confidentaly. "Damn right!" He happily exclaims. I couldn't help but laugh. "I really need to clear my head. I'm gonna head back to the hotel. " I say. "Okay later we can go out for drinks. If ya want. Me you and Dom." He suggests. "Sounds good. See ya man." I smile. "see ya" he smiles . And I head out. On my way to the hotel I make a quick stop at the liquor store. Once I come back to the hotel. I smoke a blunt. And take a bubble bath with a tall glass of wine. Music,wine,bubbles. Is all I need. I stayed in the bath forever. Once I got out and dried off I got a text. From my best friend Deranne.
Deranne: hey princess
Jor:hew
Deranne: you're high again aren't you
Jor: yep what's popping
Deranne:nothing really just wanted to see what you were up to
Jor:just got back from rehersals
Deranne : how'd it go
Jor: I quit
Deranne: omg why?!
Jor: I don't deserve to be treated like shit
Deranne:I'm glad you realizes you need better. You always do and will
Jor:thanks mom
Deranne: no problem princess just keep me updated I lobe you
Jor:I lobe you too lmao
Deranne: I HATE AUTOCORRECT
jor: don't we all sleep well
Deranne:you too princess
I laid on the bed watching one of my favorite movies. And Pete texts me.
Pete:hey mamas
Jor:hey handsome
Pete: what're you up to?
Jor:laying here watching a movie wbu
Pete: you're at the hotel? Its just 430
Jor:I quit
Pete: when
Jor: I'm no longer in the road killers
Pete:  holy shit what happened
Jor: I got tired of being treated like a glass wall to
Pete: I'm sorry you felt that way but glad you away from it.now mamas
Jor: thanks handsome
Pete:no problemo so are you going back home or?
Jor: probably but I really don't wanna
Pete: come stay with me
Jor: woah, forward much lol
Pete: sorry its just I enjoy being around you  you're cool mamas
Jor: tbh I enjoy being around you too lemme look for the earliest flights to NY and ill be there
Pete: okay lemme know what you find
Jor: 10-4 handsome
Pete:10-4 mamas
I can't believe I'm going to do this. But, yet knowing me. I'm not surprised. I start looking for flights. I found d o e for tomorrow. I can't wait!
Jor: I found one for tomorrow!!!!
Pete: awesome! I Cant wait!! Be sure to text me when you head out and land.
Jor: Sure thing!see you tomorrow handsome!
Pete: See you mamas!!
I continue to smoke. Around 5 there's a knock. "Come in!" I yell. Colon comes in and plops on the foot of the bed. "Hey" he says putting his hand out asking for the joint. I give it to him. "hey" isay. "I'm going to New York tomorrow." I add. "Wait! Why?!" He asks confused." I don't wanna be here anymore. So I'm going to New York. To stay with Pete for a bit. Get my !one off of things. Then figure out what I'm going to do with my life. Since I quit the band." I answer. "Look at me jor." He pauses. "you can't just quit music. You're too damn good. You've put everything into being here. You put everything into being a ROADKILLER. You can be whoever or whatever you want. But don't completely quit music." He sternly mini-lectures me. "No promises." I say taking the blunt back. We decided to not go out drinking, and to just chill out. And get some rest for my flight tomorrow.

*Authors note*
Sorry for the late update. Its officially summer. So,I'll have plenty of time to finish this. Hopefully. Night queens,kings,and you rulers in between. If you have any suggestions or just something to say about the story. Leave comments or pm me. Have a great night!
Semcerly, Tripp