Someone Else Joins

Kanao's POV

I run towards Doma and I attempt to attack him but I miss. I look over to see Shinobu and Y/N on the ground. I can't see Y/N's face but I can tell they are alive but Shinobu... isn't. Fortunately, Doma hasn't eaten her yet. My heart shatters though and I'm thrown to the ground by Doma. I stand back up and slash at him again. I'm able to cut him but he immediately stands back up and rushes after to me with his fans as I slash at him again. I cut his arm and torso as I am thrown to the ground once again. I hear an ear-piercing crack as I felt a rush of pain go into my arm. He broke it. I groan in pain but as Doma is about to deliver the final blow, A pair of sharp claws pierce his chest and he coughs up blood.

Before he can look back, he gets kicked by the person in the head and he is thrown to the wall beside him. I look up to see Y/N with blood coming out of their neck and chest with blood going down their hand. However, their eyes look like a demons, they have fangs, and have saliva going down their chin. "Y-Y/N!", I stare up in belief but my surprise quickly disappears as I hear Doma giggle and I see him stand up. "It seems I've turn our dear flower pillar into a demon, Master will be so pleased!". He runs at me but is stopped before he can even touch me by Y/N kicking his arm clean off. His arm , once again, slowly grows back, and he looks up at Y/N, "Come on, Y/N doesn't Kanao look delicious, don't you want to be powerful!? You can be even powerful than me if you eat her!". He's trying to convince her. Y/N lets out a growl like noise before running at Doma but he cuts their arm and they fall over. I try to get up but my entire body hurts. 

Suddenly, Doma's gets cut by two swords. Inosuke! . He's here! I've never been so happy to see him! Inosuke looks over to me and Y/N, "Are they okay!?". I look over to see them unconscious but alive. I nod and stand back up, finally being able to. I'm able to stand up but before me and Inosuke can do anything, Doma's face starts to melt off! "Hah, that damn Butterfly put poison on her blades!", Doma yells before trying to keep his face in place. It gives me enough time to cut off. I successfully do so and me and Inosuke watch as his head falls off and roll towards us. "haha, damn you, Master will kill all of you!", he says before his face disintegrates. I cheer in victory and Inosuke hugs me, "We killed him!". Our happiness is short lived as I look over to the unconscious Y/N who lays on the ground. "I'll get them go to Shinobu and say your goodbye's", Inosuke says while picking up Y/N. I look over to see Shinobu gone just her clothes and sword are there. Doma must've absorbed her while we weren't looking. So, that's why he died. I find a note in her haori saying,

To the one who has found this note,

I have injected myself with 700 times the amount of poison than on my sword and tonight, I will take down Doma using just that. Kanao, Aoi, caterpillars, I'm so sorry it had to end like this and I hope you all can live in peace. Y/n, I love you so much and please live on. Goodbye Everyone.

Sincerely, Shinobu Kocho

I pick up her hairpin and start sobbing onto it. "I wish I could've helped Shinobu, I'm so sorry!", I yell before wiping my tears and saying to myself, "I'll continue on big sister, I hope your happy with Kanae", before picking up Shinobu's Haori, hairpin, and swords before walking out of Doma's estate with my head held high.