Addict...

well the word is for something you are used to...or something you can't live without...
A thing..
A person..
A place..
nythin...

In this era materials  are the most common thing people are addicted to...
god has given us a beautiful world...beautiful people al around to love n live thn why to go for something that isn't what god created...

cigarettes...drinks...money...games...weed...cellphones...Television...n what not...

all the materialistic things we consume are actually consuming us...

conusuming our love for the world around...

using them n being the latest version of your self is super cool...
but in race of that..
first thing you should be is..

love addict...
besides being the most coolest dude or the dralling doll for everyone... some people are lonely inside...

all coz of lack of love...

love is the first thing you should be addicted to...
Be a feeling addict..
emotions addict..

smile laugh n laugh some more...

n always love...

coz these world has given us alot n we can only repay it by ending wars n hate...
n loving every human we have around us..
make new friends..discover new places...travel the world around...let urself rejoy in the arms of nature..meet new people...experience the thirlls n adventures... Instead going for materials go for your feelings...

Happiness is smthin you wait for...it is something you create by loving...

when you will be addicted to love you will find your self a lil more happier...cz feelings are the best thing god has created so why not live in the best way we can...

hope reading this will make ur heart a lil more softer...
keep loving..
keep living..
cz alive is awesome..

soon we'll be back..
enjoy reading..