4. Social media

TW:coming out, Language

Boo is now back at home in the UK. Yes they had fun with Eret and Elaina in the US but being home is a lot better. But they knew that had to keep their promise and stream. Only problem was that her voice was a lot higher and she's a girl named Boo instead of a guy named Ranboo with a deep ass voice. Last time she streamed was the day she saw that thread on Twitter two weeks ago.
———————————————————

Ranboo|@ Ranboosaysstuff
I'm back in the uk everyone. I'll be streaming later at 4pm est! HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT EVERYONE YOU DONT WANNA MISS!
———————————————————

Boo was of course scared about coming out to millions of people. But she knows everyone will support her like when she came out as gay. Well now straight. Right now it's 3:30pm EST so she has half an hour to get ready. She puts on her favorite dress, brushes her hair and puts on makeup so she looks nice for the camera. Boo also knew because of her being on Eret and Elainas streams people will know what she looks like without the mask but she didn't care. She didn't want to wear her mask anyway.

She looked at what Twitter was saying, it was mostly happy things and people being happy she was back.

It was now 9 pm. That's 4 pm EST. Time to tell the world that she's trans. She looks at herself in the mirror so that she looks the best she can. 'Here we go.' Boo hits the "Go live" button with her usual blue starting soon screen with her microphone muted. Chat was filled with hellos and welcome backs. When the songs she was playing ended she switched the screen to black and turned the music off before unmuting her mic.

"Hello chat! As you know today is it big day! I have big news!" She reads the chat, they were asking her why her voice was so high. "I'm glad you asked about my voice chat, that's part of the announcement but first! There's two announcements. One of them issss, A FACE REVEAL!" With that chat exploded into chaos. Their streamer was showing 'his' face for the first time!

"The other one is more important than that! Here it goes." Boo turns on her camera so chat can see her. She has makeup, no mask, and something that looks like a dress. Not to mention her hair is much longer.

"I'm trans everyone! I'm Boo and use she/her pronouns!" Chat flooded with trans flags and support for their streamer. The mods had to put chat in emote only even though that didn't do anything.

The stream goes on with questions and support. "'Hello Boo! I'm wondering if you were the girl who was Erets sister' Oh yeah I was, YALL GOT FOOLED HAA." She laughed at chat while some said they knew it and the others said they had no clue. After about an hour of streaming she ended and went onto Twitter.
———————————————————

Boo|@ Ranboosaysstuff
Hello everyone! Thank you all for the support! And if you weren't there for the stream I'm trans! My name is Boo and I use she/her pronouns!

|
|
|
|
Tubbo|@ TubboLive
Congrats Boo!
|
|
|
|
Philza|@ Ph1LzA
I got a ban list if anyone needs it! We love you for who you are Boo!
|
|
|
|
Alistair|@ The_Eret
IF YOU DONT SUPPORT MY SISTER ILL FUCKONG KILL YOU <3
       |
       |
       |
       |
        Boo|@ Ranboosaysstuff
          Lmao thanks big sib <3
———————————————————

Boo was really happy about all the support and was proud of herself for doing everything she's done in the last 2 weeks. She was so proud to have such supportive people in her life.