Chapter 11

It's been a week since the meeting with Ozpin, Ruby has been doing very well in the new Spartan Program and is a contender to be in a solo team due to her skills in the training matches. Ruby changed her looks as this is a fresh new start for her.

She is heading to the armory to get her new set of Armor that she is very excited about

She is heading to the armory to get her new set of Armor that she is very excited about. She already got her augmentations as with majority of the Spartan Candidiates. She is walking in the hallway as she sees Ren.

Ruby: Hey Ren.

Ren: Ruby. You headed to the armory?

Ruby: Yup, they got my armor ready, finally ditching those Recruit armor and getting my own personalised set.

Ren: I heard from Pyrrha you are top of the Class in only a week.

Ruby: Eh well, when you're being neglected by your Team. You have a lot of free time at your hands.

Ren: I see.

Ruby: How goes the meetings with Ozpin?

Ren: Jaune told me, It's going well so far, we will head to Beacon tomorrow to discuss with the Council and Ozpin.

Ruby: So it's you 4?

Ren: Actually Jaune and Pyrrha recommended you come with us. They wanted to see how far you come, since you left Beacon in a week. They will be impressed at the results.

Ruby: My only worry is seeing my old Team.

Ren: Same goes with us with Team CRDL and those that hurt Jaune.

Ruby: Eh well, if they try anything they are getting sent to the infirmary.

Ren: You've changed Ruby.

Ruby: Eh well, you know. I grew up. Anyways see you later Ren.

As Ruby heads to the armory to pick up her new set of armor.

As Ruby looks at her armor she just smiles. She heads to the Command Center to meet with Jaune and the others.

Jaune: Hello Ruby, I see you got your new armor.