𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ✧

[Warning: look at the damn title and tell me with a straight face that this isn't gonna be smut]

Miles and I had gotten into an argument earlier. It was late so I thought that Miles was asleep already. I went in the room and quietly closed the door. When I turned around Miles pushed me up against the wall and started to roughly kiss my neck.

"Make one noise and I'll cut you." he dragged his knife on my thigh. "Understand?" he asked. "Yes." He grabbed my wrist and he threw me on the bed. We removed our clothes. He finished first so he got the tie that was on the side table.

Once I removed my underwear, Miles tied my arms up on the headboard. Suddenly, he slammed himself into me making me gasped. He started to quickly go in and out. I bit my lip, trying my best not to moan. He kept the knife near my stomach, so close to cutting it.

He thrusts into me, making me accidentally moan. I quickly shut my mouth, hoping that he didn't hear me. He suddenly started to harshly rub my clit "I told you not to make a fucking noise."

He dug the knife into my skin, making me whimper. He pounded back into me, somehow faster than earlier. Miles looked at me and he put the knife away. "You can moan now."

The moment he said that, I became a moaning mess. He lifted my left leg and threw it over his shoulder so he can go deeper in me. I arched my back, making Miles lick the blood from the cut and all the way up to my breasts.

My mouth stayed open, letting out loud moans and screams. "I-i'm gonna cum!" I said. "Just a few more minutes."

Sweat dropped from his forehead. He did not stop. I couldn't handle it anymore. He repeatedly hit my g spot, making me cum without his permission. "You whore!"

Miles slid out of me. He grabbed my face "We're still not done." he whispered. He suddenly carried me to the bathroom. Miles turned on the shower and slammed me again the tile wall.

He kissed and sucked on my neck. "Turn around." I obeyed and he slapped my ass, making me gasp. Miles did it two more times before pounding into me from behind.

I gripped the wall, moaning even more. "Miles!" I cried out "Shut up!" he continued to thrust into me. The sound of our skin clapping was heard all over the bathroom.

He harshly kissed my neck, giving me more hickeys. I clenched on his cock making him groan. Minutes later, I felt him twitch inside me. "I need to cum.." I whimpered at the over simulation.

"Go. You slut." I came and he pulled out, cumming all over my ass. After that we both washed each other's hair in silence.

When we were done showering, I put on one of Miles' sweaters and shorts. I laid in bed with him "I'm sorry for our fight earlier." I whispered.

"I'm sorry too." he hugged me and kissed the top of my head. "Goodnight."

a/n:
st3lie this little mf wanted aftercare so here's some aftercare. Please don't block me again Istg-