SWITZERLAND

Shot 2nd - Switzerland

Author pov

The group of friends were spotted on airport of SWITZERLAND.
Wheather was so calm and cool that wind were touching their whole body and making them shiver

"Guys we should soon book the taxi and cheak in our hotel. I dont think we can survive here for much Long."

One of them ARYAN said,
And everyone seems to agree with him.

"Wait I'm booking the taxi's you guys gather out of airport with all luggage"

VANSH said while lefting the place.

Few minutes later

All were settle down in their taxi's and in vansh one there is something going on by the way the taxi was like driver can't watch that what's happening in behind seats.

"Don't you think love you're being to much preety nowadays"

Vansh said this while settling RIDDHIMA in his lap or we can say exact on his tempting hardness.
Her legs were either side of his waist and now his torso and her front was pasted to each other.

"Vansh we're in ca-- ahmm"

He pulled her more in himself by placing his hands on her feather like waist.

"Abb jab app hein hi itni khoobsurat to maaf kijiyega sabr to hum kar nahi sakte"

He complete his lines with traising his sticky fingers on her glorious neck.
And keep his face right down between her earlobe and neck,
And whispered.

"And hotel is far away ,it will take one and half hour to reach there untill that we can continue our uncontinued flight finger fucking session here"

He said this while implanting wet kisses of his saliva on her neck.

"Vansh driver might hear stop...ah..it"

But do you guys think he really do care,No A big No.
He let his fingers go down and clutching her sweater he slid his hands in.
And grasp her breast over her bra
And squeez it like sponge balls.

"Van ...sh you asshole"

He let out chuckle after hearing this and grasp them more tightly and whisper in her eardrums.

"What say if I would fucking your ass hole in this bloody car that too without any ahm mercy"

She moaned and clutch his dark silk hairs in her right fists and push his lips more into her neck.

"Seems like you're liking this much wanna have my dick in your hot mouth as treat love"

With it he unclapsed her bra and remove it with her upper clothes which she was wearing due to coldness in wheather.
And pull her more in himself and run his bunny on her sweetie,
And let out groan and let his mouth to down and take her rocked nipple in his mouth which was hungry for her breast from flight,
And sucked hard there while holding her breast with his thumb which was down in her boob and other fingers were up and pressing them hard on her breast he was sucking the hell out of her.

"Love wanna have my teeth marks here"

He said with licking her other nipple.

"I wo...uld Love t..oo have that vansh"

When she whispered these words he let his demons control him and pressing his fingers and think hard on her breast he take her soft skin between his teeth and bite hard.
Which make her go insane.

"You Moran son of bitch slow down"

She let out this while screaming hard.
But it was just start he go up
and place his right hand on her jaw and left one on her ass and pulls her for dark kiss he took her upper lip between his tongue and upper lip and suck it.
And with it she gasp and he enter his slury tongue in her sweet mouth and suck every spot of it.
Due to lack he departed from her.
While panting he said near her earlobe

"Take my saliva for now , after reaching hotel I'll feel your mouth with my seeds"

With it he push her on car seat and unzipped her jeans and let it down with her panties.
He too undressed his self and pound naked upon her naked body.
Fisting her hair in his hand,
He let his junior enter in her core while kissing her.
She was feeling like out of World.

"You son of wolf s--slow down"

She whisper while panting and let her head flow backwords.
His speed were accelerating with her each action.

"Love ill show you how son of wolf can fuck wait now see"

With it he take his junior out and let again thrust in her vagina with such force that he was in her with full of his in one go.
He thrust her such hard that her whole body was vibrarting.

"Do you love the wolf's torture gurl"

With it he squirm in her and let his testis feel her feminine tube.
while she too let her orgasm let down.

After fucking her like wolf he let out of her and go down,
Infront of her dripping core.
He thrust his toungue in her core and suck their desperation.
And come again on top of her and kiss her forehead.

"I love you love"

"I love you too wolf"

And they both slept in that position.

_________________________________________

Hope it would reach your expectations marshmallows and yeah do share this books with your friends.
And yeah I'll try to update soon as possible
Thank you♡