FEMALE BODYGUARD

Shot 3rd - Female Bodyguard

Riddhima's pov

I was outside of hotel room and munching my sandwich because my boss is in his meeting.

I'm waiting for him so when his meeting would be come at end so we head towards vr mansion.

And look he come out from that fucking room ,
Looking as usually hot in royal blue tuxedo with white shirt and god
His hazel browns obs whom I love so when they gawk at my pussy,
Uhh I'm feeling myself as ocean Down there.

Vansh's pov

I come out from meeting room and head towards my sexy bodyguard whom I love to fuck at her off guard.
Look I'm telling you she's indeed sexy right now she's wearing black right trouser which is showing her butt so beautifully with it her white pale shirt is completing her look with upper opened buttons as usually giving view of her heavy cleavages.

Author's pov

He went to her and huskily said

"Hello miss isn't it's too hot there"

She almost shivrr at the huskiness of his voice which is sounding not so innocent to her ears.

"Ye...ah yeah sir if you don't mind we can cheak in , in any room of this hotel for--

She come forward and go near his ear lick at his ear lob and with snuggled she whispers

Making me sore for week"

This line of her make his hardness bulged and he just suck in his breathe he is habituated to her this boldness but still he feel goosebumps on her such antics.

With this he held her palm and drag her to his private chamber.
After reaching there he locked door with thud.

"Ahh vansh my clitoris are craving for your testis to felt upon them just take me under your mercy love"

With it she let down her last piece of cloth from her body that was her red lacy thong,
Yes while talking with him she was undressing herself while vansh was in  dilemma but in end he smirked.

And coming closer her,
He twirl her around and now her back pasted with his clothed front.
He make his palm test upon her hot pussy so as fingers on her hot vulva.

And he started rubbing his hand in a slow manner.

While his other hand his working upon her naked cotton balls,
Pinching them and squeezing like sponge ball he gain sweet yet pleasurable moans from her soft throat.

"Bolo riddhima kaisa lag raha hai umid hai abb tumhare jism up garmahat pouchi hogi"

Whispering these words near her ear vansh sucked on her neck,
While letting purple bruise there because of his wild bite.

"Bhout acha lag raha hai ahh
zara apni ungliyon ko bhi istemaal karo jaan"

Clutching his black hard hairs in her fist riddhima said.
With it he entered his middle finger in her cunt making her roll her eyelids in pleasure.
He started creassing her vulva with thumb and clitoris with index finger.

The pleasure was unbearable for her now she squirm on his palm itself.
Making him turn her around and now her brown obs met his hazel one's
She found dominating there.

"Kis se puch kar tumne ye kiya
Did I said you to cum, did I allow you to squirm your orgasms
Abb gunah kiya hai to saza to milegi"

With it he detached himself from her body.
And went towards refrigerator
Open it he take out bucket of butter scotch icecream.

Vansh went towards bed stand and place bucket there and went towards riddhima held her hand and placed her on bed.
Vansh started undressing himself
After removing all his cloths he's standing there only in his boxer.

He went towards her and make her legs open as book and sat between it on his knees.

Picking up bucket of ice cream he took out spoonful of it and take it near riddhima's cunt and filing all her hole with nuts and ice cream he feel satisfied.

"Ahh vansh ye kya karrhe ho dard horha hai"

With shaky breathes riddhima whisper these line.
But making her jump he latched his lips there and sucked nuts from there while unfolding her clits with help of his thumbs and pressing her fingers on her abdomen.

While satisfying his mouth he detached his self and said something shameful to her by hooking her eyes with his.

"Shuruaat main hi haar maan rahi ho kuch der pehle tak to apka jism tadap raha tha garmahat ke liye sorry darling but there is no way back of it now bear your beast"

With it he come upper on her soft clumsy body and grab her hot popped browny chocolaty nipples in his saliva full mouth and started sucking it
As hard as he can
While pleasuring her cunt with his not so sinful fingers.

"Va...nsh ye bhout zyada horha hai aram se karo
I'm feeling knot in my abdomen"

Her guts get more sniffers and she utter words with difficulty.

"Nahh abhi too raat baaki hai tumhare jism ke har ek koone ko apne Nishaan dene hai riddhima"

With it he entered in her core and started giving hard and pain full strokes while she was chanting his name like prayer.

His beast has waken up and all night he was thrusting her like animal.

_________________________________________

I don't even know what fuck I had pen down but guys corporate with me I'm not well as such.

Target : 40 votes