Chapter 3:The attack/day 1

So guys what's up oh...  I bring my phone that's just great just great. OK stop Adriana we need a plan to survive I want you gonna be eaten   How do you miss your old phone I do too but we need to survive just two more days that means 48 hours until we can get emergency help so you need to follow the plan. But I don't want to. Said Adriana. OK I know you don't want to but you need to it's like  it's like you need to charge your phone. Sad Sucy. No it's not you need to charge your phone. Sad Adriana. No it's not like that you want to charge your phone because it's almost gonna die. Find you outsmarted me this time but you're not gonna outsmart me next time because I am smarter than you. Said Adriana. OK if you're so smart then tell me at least what E and M stands for in: e=m2 . Said Sucy . It's it um um um I energy=math. Said Adriana.

Nope the answer is E equals mass. Said Sucy. Well you're in high school and I am not. Said Adriana. But you said you're smarter than me. No I didn't owe wait. Said Adriana. Yeah I told you you said you were smarter than me but you didn't even know that equation. Well I don't know social studies. And Adriana. Well that isn't social studies that's math. Fine whatever it's called I am really good at science I created the first phone in 1966. Said Adriana. That's a lie you're not born at that time you were born in 2005 and I was born in 1999.even mom wasn't born that time she was born in 1969. So can you like I don't know shut your mouth Adriana we're trying to survive oh shoot... day times getting foggy we better head inside before the fog monsters gets here. Well where's comes to worse and we're gonna get Eaten. Said Adriana. Well so we die? No I don't mean like that I mean like we're gonna get Eden and then when the fire goes out we're gonna get back out. Said Adriana. OK and. Your sister I mean your friend  alex is gonna kiss you mwa mwa mwa!  can you shut up Adriana I don't like him OK him you're gonna be like that then you love George and he's gonna kiss you mwa mwa mwa!!  shut up I don't like him. Said Adriana. Exactly what I mean.

OK it's getting to nighttime guess we better I don't know how to bed yeah the best idea so how was your day going Adriana. It's going fine I guess. Said Adriana. Good because it's getting nighttime and we need to go to sleep very soon. Said Soucie. OK so yeah let's go to sleep now so stay up all day yeah.  Unless you wanna stay up and have the monster zero then that's on you and you can get ouch bites on your head.  No idiot I don't hate you. Exactly Adriana you don't hate me you love me exactly what you said. OK shut up it was just a mistake and I meant to say I don't hate you. Said Adriana. Exactly what you said earlier so that means you love me more thank you so much I love that you love you so much. No that's what I did not mean I mean I don't like you. Well that's good cause I'm that would be weird. No wa wa wa wa!  You're such an idiot yeah you're such an idiot I hate you hate you. Said Adriana singing.