we meet again love

Spoilers for MoM!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Summary: Y/n is actually a witch,a powerful one,and when her christine died,she found a way to bring another christine to her , corrupted by the darkhold. (this is kinda like sinister strange but make it female version,also ik this is not realistic but this is the best i could think of)

Y/n spend her days in the sanctum,when stephen from her universe died,she allowed herself to move there. Alone. Wishing she could hold her lover's hand one more time. She was practicing spells all day until she found out about the darkhold. The darkhold got to her but she still didn't stop now that she had access to everything.

She found out there was a spell to make a portal,that was supposed to allow her to see and communicate with people from other universes. It took her days to make it right but when she finally did, she went right into christine's head and told her to get america chavez and make her create a portal to her universe,unless she wanted others to get hurt. So she did,she begged america to make a portal.

When the portal finally closed behind her , christine fell on the ground . Looking in front of her there she was, a tall figure , looking outside . "Hello my lovely christine"she says with a calming voice , Christine was actually shocked the woman's voice was so calming and sweet. When y/n turned around to face her,the darkness could be seen on her. On her face,body and clothes"Y/n..?" christine asked as she immediately recognised her when she turned around.

"Right love"she says holding a hand in front of christine to help her get up. Christine took her hand and got up"You look so.."the woman started to speak"dark?evil?"y/n asked "different"christine answers. "And why did you made me do that, also threatening people is not really nice"christine said angry

"Oh but my love..I did this for you,for us,so we can finally be happy"y/n said kissing her forehead

WILL BE CONTINUED THESE DAYS IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY LATELY AND I ALSO HAVE NO MOTIVATION